Chapter 5

Jenny's Mums POV -

My little girl was growing up. Having an adults life, getting a home, just got her driving license, and a boyfriend that adored her. Her life was fantastic, and I was so glad to be apart of it. A part of me was worried. We had found a home, so the home we were in noe was off to her. But she was sharing it with Ella, who I don't mind. And Joe and Marcus, I know they wouldn't do anything to hurt the girls but they made me worry a bit. Jenny kept telling me to not worry but its hard you always worry as a mother. Even when there 18 they still seem 4 in your mind, even when you know that there not. Kids get so aggregated when there parents are protective, some are too over protective, I wouldn't class myself as one of those, neither would anyone else, I'm letting my daughter have her own home and live there with people I'm not overly happy with living there. That is definitely proof. Surely. I love her, but I believe sh makes good decisions and usually the right. No one makes absolutely perfect decisions. That would be impossible. But I trust her.

Ella's Mums POV -

I'm not happy with the situation about to take place, I don't trust she will be able to coop without me and her father. But I'm letting her. I think I'm a bit crazy for letting her but I am. Ella sometimes makes decisions that aren't correct. We all do. But not as much as her. But I need to let her go at some point and I feel its better to do it earlier instead of later. And she wants to so what the hell! I'm letting her start her life. Making decisions and starting life's biggest challenge! She will survive I know that, but I'm just scared. I'm not the only mother that would be.

Jenny's POV -

To Ella -
Can't wait to see you later. It feels amazing having my own home. But a bit scary on a night time on my own in such a big place. I'll get to spend my Christmas in my own home, with my friends and boyfriend! Hopefully be awesome! :p x

I spun around the kitchen, I was making a big dinner to greet my house mates. This was amazing! This place was mine! Mine. I started getting back to cooking. I was a good cook, even if I said do myself. I was making homemade bread and tomato soup for starter. Fish and rice, with little breaded fried mozzarella balls for the main course. And for desert brownies and ice cream. All homemade. It was all going smoothly and well.