Chapter Six

The Enderdragon takes off and the wild winds of the End blows rapidly around us. We soar over to another End island and everyone gazes up in awe and jealousy. This beats anything and everything I have ever done. Sophie seems to be having the time of her life too. Blackness blocks my vision and then sunlight pierces my eyes. I stare down at the emerald green hills and treacherous mountains of the overworld.
"Have you been to the overworld before?" I ask the Enderdragon.
"Yes, before I was the Enderdragon I was here I lived here," he says. It is hard ,to imagine the Enderdragon not being a Dragon.
"What I wanted to tell you back in the End...I want to make you...prince and princess of your kind," he says.
"What an honour!" I reply.
"Whereabouts is Herobrine?" He asks.
"Uhh he could be anywhere in a ravine, in any ravine," I say.
The Enderdragon groans as a player from below shoots him.
"No!" Sophie exclaims.
He shoots again, harder but the Enderdragon swoops down and hits him. The player hits him back three times with a diamond sword.
"We have to get back to the End!" Sophie says.
I jump off the Enderdragon without thinking and the player hits me. Sophie spawns one of every kind of mob to help me. She then spawns in 5 ghasts ,and 18 Endermen, 12 spiders and 8 blazes. Then 10 of every mob. The player doesn't stand a chance. He dies and everyone teleports back to the End where the Enderdragon goes back to his health sources.