Chapter Five

Herobrine. I heard the legend many times, the enemy of Notch, the evil God, I never believed he was actually real even though the other mobs did. He looks at all of us at the same time with his glowing white eyes. Petrified, we all stand staring, hoping for the best. The best being not death.
"What are you all waiting for? RUN!" Yells a zombie, and panic breaks out as every mob starts dashing away. But, lightning strikes down in front of the fleeing mobs. "Stop!" Booms Herobrine, his voice echoing through the walls. "Help is available for those who do not flee like cowards. That help will come from me and I don't care what your stupid family has told you about me, all of it is a sick lie! Now, cowardice will get you nowhere! WE MUST FIGHT LIKE WARRIORS WE NEED TO BECOME AN ARMY!"

In the evacuation room, Herobrine teaches us how to 'fight like a man' and puts every type of mob in separate lines. I pan across the creeper line to find Sophie, but the creepers snap at me and I avoid the ones weeping over the creeper who blew up the doors. I manage to find Spindleweb and he hasn't seen Sophie either "This is great isn't it, fighting the players!" Exclaims Spindleweb.
"Uhh...no! We are totally going against Notch and the Enderdragon!" I say.
"Who cares about the stupid Enderdragon?"
"Me! He is our great king!"
"Go teleport away then like a coward!"
"Herobrine will kill me."
"Scared of Herobrine?"
"Who isn't?"
"Me, he is doing a good thing he is avenging Spish!"
"You were so convinced he was alive!"
"Oh I bet you don't know how Sophie went to check for me and put her life at risk!"
I gasp. "Just like everyone here..."
Then I realise.
"Oh my Notch...Sophie found Spish!"
"What?" Asks Spindleweb.
"When I was hurt, something strange happened, and then the Enderdragon chose his successor...and gave them a clue! The Enderdragon gave Sophie the power of Spawn so she can spawn any mob at any time! Spish died and when she found out I was going to try put my life at risk and find him, she realised she could respawn him! That's what she went to do after I yelled at her!"

"And she must have spawned that creeper to blow up the doors to save us!" Says Spindleweb!"

"If Sophie is the next Enderdragon there is only one place she could be...the End."

I don't stop for a second, I make sure Spindleweb is okay staying with Herobrine. (He is) and appear in the End. I spot Sophie talking to the Enderdragon. I teleport over to her.
"Sophie...oh I am sorry, I know everything! I-" the Enderdragon cuts me off. "Sophie and I have been talking," he says in a firm voice. I gulp.
"You have?"
"I am so happy you saved her life and the good she has done, therefore-"
"Okay I'm sorry your majesty but I have an something urgent to tell you uhh Herobrine is making an army of mobs to go to war with players!"
The Dragons eyes widen.
"Get on my back!" He booms, and without question, we get on the Enderdragon!