Chapter Four

"What! I need to see him!"
"No Spindleweb it's too dangerous in that cave."
"But he is my best friend! He is still alive I know he is! Don't go Sophie don't lock me in again! I'm going to find him!"

Sophie walks through the door and I place the blocks blocking Spimdleweb's exit. "That didn't sound good," I point out.
"He has been like that ever since that letter was shot through the window," says Sophie. ( Skeletons shoot messages with arrows, the letter is attached to the arrow)
"Poor Spindleweb, Spish could easily be alive, maybe we should try find him," I plead.
"You are as bad as him, your nerves are still inside you its not safe that miner could still be in that cave!" She cries.
"Just because your mummy and daddy are dead and your the Enderdragons little pet favourite you can't tell me what to do!" I yell at her. She frowns even more than usual and walks away. I watch her leave as she disappears into the main ravine. I should feel guilty but I don't.

I hear distant screams of terror coming from the centre ravine. I gasp as the alarm goes of symboling a player in the building. I rapidly take away the blocks in front of Spindleweb's door.
"Come on!" I shout to him and he follows. We rush through crowded tunnels and caves and we make our way to the evacuation exit. I hear voices and screams and shouts and then I realise... the evacuation doors...the leavers are gone...there is no way through. cobwebs are everywhere and panicking mobs get stuck in them. Then comes a creeper, she pushes past and stands by the door. With much bravery, she blows up the doors. And who's face do I see...but Herobrine's.