Chapter One

Hello

My name is Charm. I don't know why because you hate me don't you. Before you kill me, just listen okay. I have feelings as does every mob. We are just like you but you treat us like a dirt block. Actually I love dirt blocks they are beautiful. But you think they are ugly you prefer that diamond block. I am 11 in your years and mine. That is old for us because we have a deathrate of about 23 deaths ever five minutes most are killed at around 25. That is because most of our childhood is spent in the End where our great king and boss of Minecraft lives and loves.

I like most mobs but let me inform you on our kind first. We are mostly neutral but we have one of the strongest nerve systems so strong that when you look at us above a certain place, our nerves kick in and sends a signal to the brain and we can not control it. Our head shakes and we let out a terrifying screech and we randomly teleport around the unlucky victim and punch them with our long arms. I usually cry after I hit a human its a disgusting thing to do. Endermen are quite emotional as are Enderwomen but I don't think you have heard of them have you. They are the same as us basically. Now you have learned about the Enderpeople let's go onto the Skeleton. I'm going to start with one fact. They are blind. Yup. And amazing archers. They can feel movement around them with incredible senses and fire their arrows as they are threatened. They have no idea who or what they are shooting. Now let's go onto Creepers. They also have nerve systems and if you come within 25 blocks near one, the nerves will kick off. Also, under their stomach is a explosive system and if you get too close, the Gunpowdersensor will start to fizz creating explosions that kills the poor Creeper.

I will tell you more about the mobs later.