Chapter One

I lay down on my bed, covered by mountains of blankets. I stick my hand out, grabbing my hot chocolate. I take a drink, the sweet sorrow encasing me. It's cold. Too cold. I walk out into the hallway and turn up the heat. I look out my apartment window. JC walks in. "Hey, babe." He says. "Hey." I reply. I look in his eyes, his smiling face glowing. "How was your day?" He gives me a kiss. "Not bad." I say, looking at the floor. "I have to film a video, will you join me?" He grabs the camera. "Sure. Let me get makeup on." I walk in to the bathroom and put on my makeup. After that, I walk out. "What's up everybody? Okay rhetorical question. Don't answer that." I sit next to him. "I am joined today by the love of my life, Amber Greene." I smile. "Hello, Caylenator." I smile and put my head on his shoulder. "Well, today is a QandA video, so here we go." Jc grabs his phone and opens twitter. "Wait," I say, standing up. "Let me get my phone." I walk to my bedside table. I grab it and walk back. "Okay. Question one." He says, as I lean on his shoulder. "Are you an Amber dating?" JC stares at the camera. "Nope." I say, and laugh. "Hahaha! Oh my god, not-babe! You are so funny." He gives me a kiss.