janson

You fall but a pair of soft,cold hands catch you but you already fainted in their arms.

You wake up tied to a chair and see a man walking through the door, locking it behind him.
"Ahh finally."
You try getting free from the rope on your wrists.
"That's not going to work y/l/n" he sits in the other chair Infront of you while slamming his book making you flinch.
"Why-"
"Are you here? Because I need to talk to you"
You relax slightly and stop trying to get free.
"Okay? Then go ahead"
"Thank you" as if there was no reason for him to sit down, he stands back up and walks round behind you.

The same cold hands sit upon your shoulders, you tense up again but slowly ease into it.
"What side are you on?"
"Sides? I'm not on yours that's for sure" you shout
"Mm okay." He kneels down and puts his hand on your knee "are you sure? Cause you should be on mine"
"I'm not on yours because I spent 5 years in that dam maze and saw my friends die over time. I don't even know you but I know that your not good"
You shout but in your head you think
"He is sorta hot tho."
"Oh sorry, I'm janson. I'm the reason you and the rest got here alive and it's my intention to keep it that way."
You nod your head but your confused.

"And I'm sorry about Gally. Did you know he was stung before he tried killing you all?"
"Sorta guessed" a tear rolled down your face and his hand moved to wipe it off your cheek.
"Don't cry, your safe with me" he unties your hand before doing the other he holds it in his"now if I untie you, you won't run will you?"
You nod. "Now untie me please"
"Don't speak to me like that young lady." He unties you but goes to the door to leave. Before he does, he stands there for a few moments, nods then leaves.

You get up to try and open the door: locked. You try use your nails at the key lock but it doesn't work. Your stuck.