Thomas

Spicy

Back to reality:
You get your top on before the door opens, you don't hear it so you continue taking you trousers off.
"Already doing my work for me, babe?"
You open you mouth to say something but he quickly pins you against the wall with a single hand to your mouth.
" You need to be quiet, we don't want anyone else hearing the fun we are having y/n"
You try to get free, but the grip tightens.
"Remember my name y/n? Just like in the glade"
You shake your head
"No? Bad girl. It's yes sir, try it now." He realeses half the grip on your mouth.
"Nev-"
"Do we need to go over all the rules?cause you've been a very bad girl and forgot them" he pushes his bulge against your vagina. As it makes you uncomfortable you try moving to get away. You had no trousers on either but he did. He got a boner and it was really clear because you could feel it and see it.
"Oh look. You need to pay for what you did." He grabs the back of your hair and pulls it down so you go with it.
"Stay" he pulls his trousers off and puts his Dick into your mouth.
"Swallow" "ah good girl" "you look even prettier with my dick in your mouth"
He pulls your hair so your head is on the floor and he spins you round. A tear rolls down your face. He drags you to the bed and pins you again with his hand on your throat.
"Like this?"
"Yes sir"
"Good girl, your gonna be black and blue today shank." He puts his Dick into your vagina and slaps you across the face.
"Do what sir says" you nodded
Time skip half hour
He had gotten harder and harder you gripped his wrist to make him slower but it made him faster. You couldn't breath so you were gasping for air and was almost certain you had a black eye and thousands of bruises. 
"Bad girl" you weren't quite sure what you had done but went with it anyway.
"Am I going to hard for you?" You nod
"Aw what a shame, it's going to get harder and we are only on the 3rd round girl. The only thing you will eat today is my dick and janson is meeting you at half 11 so in 2 hours. Witch means  more rounds!"
Another tear rolls down your face. He takes his Dick out and fists your pussy.
"How do you like this?" He now had one hand over your neck and the other hand had moved from your stomach to inside you. You moaned louder This time.
"Yes that's right. I want you to scream my name shank" he took his fist out and you came.
"Was that cum? Bad girl. I thought I told you not to" at this point you were crying cause it hurt so bad.
He punched you again before taking something from his bed. He strapped it to your vagina on full power and left locking the door. The last thing he said was "your gonna cum until you forget your own name"