meeting the others

You sit back and start sobbing, a few hours pass, the door opens with janson coming through.
"Stop crying and you can go. Think about coming to my side?"
You stop crying, and get up leaving the man standing there.
"Okay janson"
"Sir"

You ignore him and follow the guards towards the cafeteria.
"Y/n we weren't the only maze. Also I'm sorry for not paying any attention to you. Newt said you were crying nearly every night in your hammock. Was I really that mean?" Minho said Infront of me
You laugh and a smile grew on your face
"It's fine. Yes you were"
You sit next to newt and Thomas again
"Hey beutifull. How are you? You were gone for hours"
"Don't talk to me like that. And I'm fine, janson just wanted to talk to me"
"Mmm k." He lent his head on your shoulder before Winston hit him telling him to get off your shoulder

While this happened, janson looked at you jealously.
"Right listen up please. Line up in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues when I call out your name.your new lives are going to start soon"
Whispers grew louder as everyone turned around.
"Alright alright. Calm down...  Connar.... Evelyn ... Justin ... Peter ... Allison ... Squiggy"
Everyone laughed at the name.
"Calm down please ... Franklin ... And Abigail. Now now, don't get discouraged, your time will come." He left for now.
"Wait where are they going?" You say hearing everyone sigh.
"Far from here. Lucky bas**rds."
"Some sort of farm. Safe place but they can only take in a few at a time"
Newt and Thomas share looks at each other.