HC page 1 ✨

Uraraka has a thick ass 'country accent' since apparently she's from Kansai, but she doesn't like to speak with it because people have trouble understanding her when she does. So, she learned how to speak without it, but it seems that Bakugo can piss her off just enough to where it slips out from time to time.

He's totally doing it on purpose.

Call this self indulgence but I really, truly, honestly believe that both of them can sing. They just don't. Why? Who knows. They just don't do it that much. Until one night they're both kinda singing along to a song in the car until it turns into a full blown duet/competition because that's just how they are.

Uraraka is scared of heights. No I don't know how that works it's just a fact.

Bakugo doesn't know how to whistle

I feel like their first kiss would be Bakugo just getting his ass absolutely handed to him by Uraraka and proceeding to react the only reasonable way: with a passionate kiss to the motherfucking lips.

Kirishima and Deku are the biggest fucking Kacchako shippers good nIGHT.

Bakugo paints his nails black frequently, and upon finding out Uraraka can't paint her nails because she always ends up floating things, he does it for her.

Before getting together they'd either be best friends or bickering assholes there's no room for compromise here.

I love the trope of 'jealous but doesn't know it' and I just like to think that Bakugo would be fucking livid as he watched someone make a move on Uraraka in first year and have no idea why.

For a while Uraraka genuinely thought Bakugo's first name was Kacchan.

Uraraka loves math but struggles with ELA don't come for me it's the truth.

Uraraka is a science girly good evening.

Uraraka is dyslexic.

Bakugo has a stutter. It's subtle but it's there.

One day, before they even spoke regularly, Bakugo found Uraraka in the kitchen trying to make cookies but failing miserably. He helped her without even thinking about it because it was so damn late and then he just fucking left. Uraraka thought the whole thing was a dream and didn't speak of it.

Bakugo and Uraraka don't hold hands. They hold pinkies. In this essay I will-

Bakugo is a gamer boy and Uraraka is clueless as fuck about everything.

*opens door while Bakugo plays Mortal Kombat or some shit* "Are ya winning Kat?"

Bakugo cannot (physically or mentally) handle Kirishima and Uraraka in the same room because it's too much sunshine vibe

Uraraka kicks ASS at hand to hand. Like she wipes the fucking floor with Bakugo on a daily basis and he's here for it.

Aizawa also ships Kacchako.

Seriously.

He just thinks they'd work well, alright? And he'd be a fucking liar if he said that he didn't notice the way Bakugo sneaks little glances at her during his lessons. It's disrespectful as fuck, but it's also kind of adorable because his son actually has feelings.

If his seating chart happens to have them close to each other literally every year then that's just a coincidence and you need to shut up.

Bakugo hates Mineta already, but when he hears him making a comment about his own goddamn girlfriend's ass he may or may not have punted him down the stairs.