HC Page 2 ✨

Bakugo is One Needy Bitch ™️

Like, he wants cuddles all the fucking time.

A lot of people write him as someone who wouldn't really want to indulge in PDA but I strongly disagree

This is a man who's ego and pride is through the roof at all times

Of course he's gonna want to flaunt the fact that he was the hottest girlfriend in the entire world who the fuck do you think he is???

They'd be in the middle of hero training and he'll just sneak up on her and cuddle her from behind.

At some point the teachers get used to it and give up on trying to keep him from going Plus Ultra teddy bear edition.

Their first date was watching an All Might movie and Bakugo was so nervous lmao.

He just would not chill.

And when Uraraka held his hand halfway though?

Holy shit he almost fucking died.

They are most definitely that one couple that is always grossly affectionate but at the same time it's cute but guys come on this is a public area!

When they're pros I like to think they're like privately dating because they want privacy and stuff. They try their best to keep it under wraps and act normal in interviews,,,,

But then the entire internet just ships it so much. They want them to 'get together' so badly.

There's like, fan pages dedicated to their relationship and like theories.

And they're like

"Should we tell them?"

"Nah."

So they just mess with the paparazzi and act like a couple but then deny everything lol

On a completely unrelated note Uraraka cannot handle spicy food at all.

And yet,,, Bakugo loves spicy food.

He likes to watch her eat it because apparently her cheeks get even rounder and that makes him extremely happy.

"Asshole."

"It's cute!"

Bakugo fell in love with Uraraka at the sports festival no I don't take constructive criticism because did you fucking see her finishing move who wouldn't fall in love right then and there-

He thinks calling her round is a compliment

It is not, Bakugo. It is not.

"A-are you saying I'm fat...?"

"Where the hell did you get that from? Weirdo. You could at least thank me."

I have this idea where Uraraka punches Bakugo in the face one day for being ✨an ass ✨ to her friends and he just?? Proposes???

Uraraka: *punches him in the fucking face because she's sick and tired of his shit*
Bakugo: marry me.

(I may or may not have this fic written already^^^)

Bakugo is not smooth with anything. Not compliments, not flirting, not anything. He is a mess 25/8 and no one understands.

On the other hand, Uraraka is smooth. She's like a pickup artist and I guarantee you that every conversation Bakugo has with her he blushes at least once.

Bakugo can do ballet. No further comments.

"It helps me move better on the field"

Yeah fucking right pretty boy you just like flaunting in spandex.