The prison

(Clem's pov)
It was quiet for a while but then we came by a walker. Lee:"Clem stay back"
Clem:"I got this" I walked up to the walker and kicked it's knee and then stabbed it's head, I could tell lee was at least the slightest bit mad at me, I apologized to him as soon as I could. Carl:"your dad seems nice" Clem:"he's not my dad, but he's protected me since everything started, when I was just eight years old" Carl had a worried and sad expression on his face, as if to say that he were sorry he ever asked. I looked up at him and told him that it was ok.
(Lees pov)
I could hear Clem and that boy talking as we walked to the prison, I've known her long enough to tell that she liked him. He seemed like a nice boy, and if I wanted Clem and him to be together, I had to get along with their group so I broke the silence. Lee:"how many people do you have at the prison?"
Rick:" quite a few, but enough for us to survive" he seemed like he was in no mood for conversation so I just continued to walk, keeping my eyes opened for walkers.
(Carl's pov)
I didn't know what to say to her, I was to nervous, all these thoughts were racing through my head like, what if she doesn't feel the same way, what if I care about her to much and then she dies, so many of them scared me, clementine looked at me with a worried face. Clem:" Carl, are you ok?" Wow, she actually cared about me, well that was a good sign
(Clem's pov)
We arrived at the prison and Carl showed me too my prison cell, Carl:" hey, when your done putting your stuff away, we can go to the roof, there's a beautiful view of the sunset". Was he asking me on a date? No, why would he? We've only known each other for a couple hours, but I went anyway. Clem:"yeah, sure I'll be there in a sec" he smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush and smile back, I think maybe he liked me, and I think I made it pretty obvious that I liked him.
(Carl's pov)
I climbed the latter to the roof and she did the same thing, I could tell she liked me. we sat on the roof right next to each other, I knew that now was a good time to make my move. I took her hand and held it, she put her head on my shoulder and I could feel her beautiful, long, Black, curly hair.
(Clem's pov)
I'm so happy that he was not able to see my face, I was blushing so much, I looked like a cherry, but I got off of his shoulder and he looked into my eyes. "You look like a cherry" he teased me "ha ha ha, very funny" I said back to him.
(Carl's pov)
It took a couple seconds but I built up the courage to kiss her, I kissed her really lightly, I peeked and saw how red she looked, but she slapped the back of my head playfully. That night we slept on the roof, she was laying under my arm and I hugged her the whole night.

(sorry this part was kinda short)