Chapter 10

"Black Bean's" POV

I stared at some snags. Leaves don't seem to exist at all. Cloud and Rosa were still asleep. Actually, I could not sleep at all last night. All of this events were all so confusing.

My brain was whirring around ideas as if vultures circling their prey. Were they are the birds that do that right? I think so. I didn't listen to my teachers a lot. That doesn't really matter at all. What am I supposed to do as the 'Moon droplet'?

What is a 'Moon droplet'? What are they supposed to do? What I supposed to do? How am I supposed to save the world?....

"Jaci?"

I turn around to look at Cloud, who was just waking up.

"Hm?"
"Why are you up so early?"
"No reason."
"You couldn't sleep..?"
"Yea.."
I mumbles as Cloud gets up.
"Well.. is it about the 'job' that you're supposed to do?"
"Yea.."
"How we take things step by step? You need to learn how to overthrow the 'robotic overlords', but I'm sure you're going to be a fast learner."
"Really? Won't it take too long? What if they destroy what little good that are still here?"
"Well, I'll believe you'll be able to."
"I guess.."
"No, it's a 'I will'."

I sighed softly.
"Fine, 'I will'..."
I rolled my eyes. Cloud laughs a bit at my slight annoyance.

"Only so, you can get that marriage with Rosa."
"Jaci, noooooooo!"
"What?"
I smirked.

3rd person POV

Rosa was laying down near her two other friends, who were awake. They were talking. She was just listening to their conversation. She kept her eyes shut to pretend that she was asleep. She wanted to continue with her sleep, but they were being loud and she didn't want to bother them.

She then slowly opened her eyes to see Jaci and Cloud doing something. It looked like they were trying to find what Jaci's power was. She just sat there in silence as she rubs her eyes.

"Come on, Jaci. You probably have something special you can do."
Cloud said.
Jaci was breathing heavily as she just had to ran around in circles for a while now.
"Wait... a minute.. let me catch my breath.."
She mumbles as she continues to breath heavily.