Chapter 2

"Black bean's" POV

I walked down the sidewalk with my good friend, Rosa. She was born with that bright pink hair. She was an odd child.. Her parents had brown and gray hair, but somehow Rosa was born with bright pink hair. Her numerous brothers and sisters were somewhat jealous of Rosa. It was quite obvious. Rosa was always bullied by them and I always have to step in to stop them from going too far.

Rosa and I continue to walk as we both meet up with Cloud. He is another dorky friend of mine. He is childhood friends with Rosa. Cloud never wanted to go Rosa's house. Well, it is a mansion and Rosa's family is very strict about boys. Especially, the mentally troubled boy that was the Cloud we know and love. Cloud has many phobias, too many to count, but he will always be there for us, no matter what. He also has schizophrenia, but Cloud has his medications.

I remember one time that he saw me holding my palm up and felt the rain that was dripping around them. Then, the hallucination of me turned to him and said, "The time has come.. The reign of the robots is going to be over." When he told us, I went stone-faced as Rosa bursts out laughing. I always questioned myself since that day, "could have that meant something or is it a glimpse into the future?"

We made it to our usual spot as I snapped back into reality. It was a small bench, near a shopping mall. Cloud was looking in his bag for his pill bottle, Rosa's eyes was going anywhere, probably wondering what should we do. I sat down on the bench with Cloud. All of our hair flowed through the air. We, except Rosa, saw a blonde with dead eyes and hair not flowing in the air. She was a weird girl, she always had scars on her arms. Like not like she is self-cutting or even a human cutting her arm with a knife.. It was more severe like a feral animal or even a crazed version of herself was tearing into her skin and then painfully ripped it off her.

The blonde disappeared before Rosa could notice her.
"Huh? I could have sworn that there was someone was there.."
"It was just the walking corpse."
"Oh, ok. So I have decided, Black bean and Cloudy..."

Rosa decided for us to do some shopping in the mall and some other things. The both of us sighed and rolled our eyes.

"Hey!"
We all laughed. I love times like this.. we had nothing to worry about and we just laugh for a while.

Hours later~

I and Cloud were holding Rosa's bags as they were too heavy for her to carry. I look over to see Cloud struggling to keep up with us. So being the nice person I am, I walked over to him and asked him if he was having any trouble.

"H-huh?! Oh, yea.. the bags are getting heavier.. but I'm fine.."
I rolled my eyes and I forced him onto my back to give him a piggyback ride back to his house. As we passed Rosa, she giggled and followed us slightly behind. Cloud lowered his head. He must be blushing. Why? Cloud has a giant crush since childhood.. but the thing is Rosa has a crush on someone else and she told Cloud and I to stay quiet. This broke Cloud's heart, but he still held on to his feelings for his 'pretty pink Rosa.'

We were all in our separated houses, Skype calling each other. All of us talked and talked without any end. Until the rest of the day passed, we all left the Skype chat and fell asleep.