Chapter 6

???'s POV

I woke up around some rumble. I sat up. I was alone... where are they? My family? My girlfriend? What.. girlfriend?!

"Casey!"
I screamed in horror. I shakily stood up running everywhere where is she? I keep screaming out her name. Until I see a hooded figure, they were holding a hammer in one hand and an old picture in the other. I picked up the picture. It was Clarice and me.. I don't remember this.. I look behind the picture. My eyes shoot out with horror as I read the writing, written by red ink.

"'Don't forget those times, me.' - 'Clarice'
PS: Don't forget my name is Casey and the girl, to the left of you, is your beautiful girlfriend, Holly."
I placed my hand on top of my mouth and started to cry. As I unknowingly used my other hand to undo the hood that covering the person's, who holding the picture, face. The person's eyes were pleasantly shut. Their reddish orange hair laid on their face, dead to the wind. I sat there, looking at the person. Until they suddenly opened their eyes, they looked to me surprised, but then they grinned with tears streaming down their face. They slowly sat up as if there was a wound somewhere.

"H-Holly?"
"Casey?"
"Y-you remembered me?"
"Of course, Casey.."
Casey hugged me and I hugged her back. She whimpered as my right arm touched her torso. I quickly jerked my arm away from her.

"C-Casey?"
"I-It hurts!"
I gently lifted her hoodie and shirt and saw a large rash. It went up from her lower torso all the way to her neck. It was still bleeding, I gasped.

"Holly, please don't worry about it.."
"B-but you're bleeding..."
"This was destined to happen.."
"Casey, please don't leave me.. We just got back together.."
"I won't.. but please go on without me."
"W-why?!"
"They will take you from me! That I would not allow Destiny to do!"
"Then, what about you?"
"Holly, I'll be ok.."
"But.. but.. I can't lea-"
Casey silenced me with a soft kiss on my lips. I slowly kissed back, one of her hands placed something into one of mine.

"Heh.. I knew that I'll need to force you to leave."
I noticed that in my hand had a mechanical orb of sorts. There was a big red button on the top of it. Casey, then pressed it and a bright light shine, making me unable to see clearly. When it disappeared, I was alone, gripping onto the picture of me and my girlfriend, Casey..