My thoughts

As I'm walking around trying to stay clear of the masks, sniper mask pops into my head out of nowhere. "Ah god why that mask again." I say out loud, for some reason he's been in my head a lot, I even once mistook another random mask for him. I do still feel bad just leaving him tho, maybe I should've at least asked him to meet me again, he could be a good ally and he's an amazing fighter, but I guess it's to late for that I mean he'll probably pop up again as he always does. I wonder why he's always near me when I'm in danger tho, well it's to much to think about it's night and I better head to bed my feet are sore from walking and running all day.

I slowly wake up and see a figure standing at the end of my feet, I quickly get up and pull out my gun as I see the figure more clearly and recognize the suit and rifle. "What are you doing here and how did you find me?" I ask. He simply relies with "I was just wandering around and ran into you a couple hours ago." As I look at him in confusion I let it go because i'm guessing he just stayed near me to keep me safe at night. After a couple seconds of silence I decide to ask sniper mask if he wants to come along with me, I didn't expect a reply but it surprised me when he said yes right away. As I smile and say ok I get my things and start going across one of the bridges I look back and see he was barely a foot away from me I quickly turn around and continue walking until at the end of the bridge I see a mask. I quickly go up to it trying to shoot it right away when it suddenly swings an axe at me making me fall off balance, as I quickly try to get on my balance a bullet quickly gets fired at the mask. I was quite surprised I barely saw the bullet go past me, I get up to thank sniper mask for really helping me out back there, I also complement on his suit as he looked away and said "Thanks"

After walking around for a while and running into other mask it turn night time before we know it I tell sniper mask that we should sleep in this building because it had beds inside, as I jump on the bed I look over at him and ask "Why aren't you going to bed?" He slowly glances to me and says "I'll keep a look out while you sleep." I tell him that I could keep the lookout while he sleeps but he kept insisting that I was the one to sleep so I agreed to the offer knowing that this talk would go on forever if I didn't accept it. While i'm drifting off to sleep I look over to sniper mask and decide to ask him a question i've been waiting a while to ask "Hey sniper mask by any chance do you have a name?" After a couple seconds he looks over at me and says "It's Makoto if you really do need to know." I look at him in surprise for even remembering his own name, "Oh thank you for saving me all those times then Makoto, good night and call out if you ever need my help during the night." He gives me a quick nod as I drift off into sleep.