Who's My Love? Bestfriend Or Boyfriend? Chapter Nine

Continuation from part eight

I looked at the ring on my finger then, looked away. wanted Noah's ring to be on my finger. Not Blake's. But, have to do the right thing. No matter what.

 I walked into my mom's room, my hand in Blake's. I look at him and he looks at me. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand.

 I knock on my mom's door with my free hand.

 "Mom?"

"Coming" I hear her holler from the other side. 

She opens the door and looks at me and Blake. 

"Hey there, Blake. What's up, guys!"

"We need to talk to you," Blake says. 

My mom looks confused but says, "Come in."

 I walk into the room, wanting to snatch my hand out of Blake's, but don't. I sit down in a chair, and Blake stands up next to me. 

"So, what's wrong?" "

Mom... You know that I and Blake have been dating for a while. You know we are quite in love." I began. "We're getting married." I finished.

My mom looked shocked but then she smiled, though the smile seemed forced 

"That's, um, wonderful. You guys committed and I'm proud of you guys." 

Blake smiled, believing her act. I stared at her, not believing it. 

"Alright, let's go, Blake."

 I walk out of the room, Blake following me. Following me like how Noah once did, but it didn't give me the same pleasure as I did when Noah did it I walked into my room, irritated.

 "So, you're ready to get married"

"Sure, when we graduate." I force a smile and sat down on my bed. 

"Well, we better start telling people"

-

"Love, why? Do not marry that heathen" 

I sighed and sat on the bed next to Kylie, and took her hands in mines.

"Kylie, it's the right thing to do, and we're in love-"

"Do not say, love! You guys aren't in love. You and Noah were in love! I do not get you two. I wish I had the love life you guys do. But, I don't and I don't want you making the wrong decisions as I did." 

She looked at her swollen belly and cried.

I rubbed her back, like how she once did me when needed comfort

 "Sh. Relax. I want you to be my maid of honour, Kylie."

 "You're marrying him!"

 I jumped like I always did when heard Noah's voice. I looked at Noah who had his hands balled up in a fist on his sides, pain clearly on his face. 

"Y-yes, I am." I stuttered. 

"What are you pregnant?" he looked like he was on a verge of tears. 

"No, I'm not pregnant." 

I don't think I am. He looked relieved. 

"Then, why are you two marrying so young!"

"Because we're in love, Noah." Noah laughed humorlessly.

"You think he loves you? Are you serious? He doesn't love you, Dixie. He cheated on you. Don't you remember?"

winced, remembering when I was helplessly in love with Blake and he cheated on me five times. 

"He's a dog. Just wants to fuck." Noah continued. 

"Why does this concern you! You fucking hate me! The last time I saw you, you tried to fucking kill me. You called me a slut, and made me feel bad. You made me cry, Noah. And you didn't care. So stop acting as you care now!"

 "Guys, stop fighting." I heard Kylie's soft voice say.

 "Did you think I was going to hurt you, Dixie? You were my first love! How could I have been so foolish as to hurt you!"

 "You lunged at me like some fucking animal!" 

I realized I was crying and wiped the tears away. I was going to make him feel like shit. I was going to let him know how much he hurt me. 

"Well, fuck, Dixie I'm fucking sorry, You fucking broke my heart. You said we weren't best friends anymore. You broke your promise as well. You said you'll always love me and be my friend, no matter what. Now, your marrying Blake! you never try to see it from my point of view! Just Blake! Blake! Blake, Blake! Maybe if I fucking kill his ass he'll stay out your fucking mouth!"

Noah turn and left the room, cursing the whole way, 

"You guys love each other," Kylie said in silence. 

I looked at her and looked down.

 "Yeah, I guess so. I know I love him." I blushed. 

 Kylie smiled next to me.

"I knew it! I knew it! I'm going to tell him! Right now! Dixie loves Noah!" Kylie ran out of the room, looking like a pregnant child. 

I laughed through my tears and went inside the bathroom. I washed my face and took off Blake's ring. 

"I do not love Blake, I love Noah." I wiled at my words. It felt like a million pounds was lifted off my shoulders. 

"I will marry Noah and have three children with him. We are going to live in a castle and live happily ever after."I laughed. It was my childhood dream. I and Noah use to tell people that until I started dating Blake.

I sat on the toilet and wrapped my arms around my knees. I sat there waiting for Kylie to come running back. In tears saying that Noah hated me and didn't want to see me ever again. 

Then, ill be heartbroken and cry that the love of my life rejected me. I will be able to feel what Noah felt when I broke his heart.

 "And I will deserve every bitter tear Ished for Noah. Because I am a whore." 

I tear slide down my face and I started to cry as hard as I did after Noah attacked me.

To be continued...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy this. I am new to this so please don't hate just tell me what needs fixing. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Have a good day. Love you all. Thanks for over 200 reads on this story.

Got school today, hate it, but ill post another later at around 12:10. Have a good day everyone.

Posting scheduled:

I'll try to post two parts a day but at least will get one up.