Trust, Can I trust you? Chapter One

This is book two to the first book "Who's My Love? Boyfriend Or Bestfriend?"

It's been about two days since Noah asked me to be his girlfriend. But it has been the best time of my life. Since he has asked me to be his girlfriend I've done a lot of thinking and realized that Noah is the love of my life. Well, I've always known this but have never acted on it or expected my feelings for him, but now I have and I am in a good state in my relationship with him. 

-

I face the love of my life. He's laying there sleeping, tired from making love with me. I stroke his ink-black hair and kiss him on his lips. 

His eyes flutter open and I see those light, light blue eyes. He smiles up at me and I smile back. 

"Are you watching me while I sleep, love?"

"Just a little. You look so peaceful." I whisper. Noah chuckles.

"Ah, why thank you. You've given me peace, love. And I'm grateful for it."

 I hug him. 

"I love you." 

"I love you, too."

My happiness suddenly turned to sadness as I looked down.

I guess Noah noticed because he lifted my chin and kissed me lightly but with love. 

"Are you thinking about Blake?" Noah asked after he kissed me.

"Yeah, I just...I just don't know what to do with him, I already hurt him the first time he caught us."

"It's ok, love. But your gonna have to do it."

"I know." He placed another light kiss on my lips but still with love and passion in it.

"You can do it, love." I look at Noah He was right. I had to tell Blake It was over. If I didn't It would be like I was cheating on Blake. Which I might have already done the first time around with Noah.

I ring the doorbell and then grab Noah's hand. I squeeze hard, but it doesn't hurt Noah.

"Hey, Dixie. Noah." Blake says. 

Blake's eyes instantly look at my hand.

"Where is your ring?"

 I reach in my back pocket and pull out the beautiful ring Blake proposed to me with. I hand it to him. 

"I'm in love with Noah. He's my rock." 

Blake looks at me and tears wells up in his eyes. I look down, feeling guilty. 

"So, you're doing this to me again, huh? Cheating on me, like the whore you are!"

 I look at him shocked.

"Well, fuck you, too! You asshole, you cheated on me, five fucking times. Where the fuck is my break. We are done, get over it!"

"Get off my damn doorstep you fucking ho." 

I feel Noah tense at my side. I can feel the tension in the air, I can feel Noah's anger radiating off of him. I look at him and I see his nostrils are flared and I see he is restraining himself from leaping on Blake.

"Let's go, Noa." 

I start tugging at his arm but he doesn't move. 

"Hold on, love." 

He looked Blake in his eyes and stepped into his space. 

"Look, you dick. She doesn't, nor do I have the time for your sorrow and bitterness. Take those smart-ass comments and shove up your tightwad." 

I hear laughter burst out and I thought it was Blake, but then I saw Bryce step out from behind Blake, bent over in laughter. 

"Damn! That was some funny shit!" 

"Aw man, Noah, dude! I didn't know Australians were so fucking funny!" Bryce continued. 

"Bryce, go inside." I heard Blake say through clenched teeth. 

"Why would I? I would miss all this drama!"

 Blake looked back at Noah, his dark brown eyes, piercing. But, it didn't seem to bother Noah. 

"Look, put your ho on a leash. She's getting on my nerves now." 

That's when Noah snapped. 

Bryce was standing there, still laughing as Noah punched and hurt Blake.

I stared wide-eyed at Dylan. 

I've never seen him so angry, Blake kept pleading for help, but no one did anything.

 Noah balled up his shirt and brunt him closer to his face. 

"This is for disrespecting my love." 

He punched him in his face, and Blake went limp in his arms.

"K.O.!" I heard Bryce scream and burst out laughing again. 

I realized Noah was still punching Blake in his face, even though he was knocked out. 

"Noah! Let's go!" I started tugging on his arms but he didn't stop. 

"Please stop, for me!" 

Noah looked at me and dropped Blake's head and got up. 

"I lost it there for a second, love. I'm sorry." 

I swallowed hard. 

"It's ok, let's just go."

Noah nodded and we headed for the truck. I looked back and I saw Bryce poking Blake then he started laughing again and walked into the house. 

I turned around, the guilt was killing me. But, I had to move on. I know it was wrong to leave somebody injured like that, but I was afraid I might fall for him again if I help him recover.

-

I balled my hands up in a fist and got into the car. 

"I'm sorry, you had to see me like that, love."

 I looked at Noah. 

His ink-black hair was in disarray and his light, light green eyes still had anger in them. 

"No, it's ok. I'm glad you stood up for me." 

I leaned over and kissed him on the lips. 

Noah smiled. 

"I just couldn't stand to hear someone talk about you like that. He's a dumb-ass fool."

Noah started the car and drove out of the driveway and onto the street. 

"Can we go to your house?" I ask. 

"Sure."

"When is Kylie due?"

 Noah looked at me from the corner of his eye. 

"She's going to be nine months in two days." 

I looked down at my hands.

"Oh."

We drove the rest of the way in silence both thinking about Kylie and the baby that's soon coming into this world.

To be continued...

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy this. I am new to this so please don't hate just tell me what needs fixing. And sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Have a good day. Love you all. Thanks for over 270 reads on this story.

Sorry for not posting in a couple of hours. There have been some family issues and school on my mind. But I'll post one or two more later today. Bye. Love you guys and thanks for the support.

I'm also going to be starting a new book today or tomorrow but also continue writing this one.

Posting scheduled:

I'll try to post two parts a day but at least will get one up.