HorrorLust Angst

Lust ran through the woods. He gasped for air with each step he took as tears streamed down the skeleton's face.

"Stop hiding you god damn slut! You knew it would come eventually! You really thought I loved you?!" Horror laughed insanely. "As if! Someone would need to be out of their fucking mind to love some stupid dumb bitch like you!"

Lust hid behind a tree as he covered his mouth in an attempt to try and silence himself. He heard his "lover's" screams and threats and insults get closer and closer by the second.

The ax struck the tree Lust was hiding behind. "Found you~"

Lust screamed as he struggled to get away from Horror, tripping over his own legs. "Why?! Why are you doing this?!" He hollered as he dodged one of Horror's attacks.

"CAUSE I HAVE NO FUCKING CHOICE" Horror stopped attacking.

"....what...?"

"I don't have a fucking choice. The boss forced me to go out with you, I didn't even like you at first, but then I got to know you. You grew on me. I'm the fucker who is out of his mind. I love you, you slut."

"T-then why..." Lust cried.

"Cause I don't want to die," Horror attacked one last time - successfully. 

Lust coughed out blood. He felt himself being ripped apart - dusting away, about to become history. He smiled faintly, "I...l-love you too, Rory..." Lust choked out as he dusted away.

Horror kneeled down silently. He forced out a laugh, quickly followed by an agonizing sob that echoed throughout the forest.

He was alone now, and no one could replace what he had just lost.