Chapter 6

@Becka's House

(Jaydee is already at their house)

Jaydee-"hi mom (kiss on her forehead) where's ate Gia mom?"

Belle-"oh hi baby,she's not here she's with her friends"

Jaydee-"and dad?"

Belle-"still at work"

Jaydee-"ok mom,talk to you later need to change my clothes"

Belle-"surebaby"

(Jaydee is in her room after nyang magpalit ng damit ay bumaba na sya)

Jaydee-"mom can i go at the park?"
(Around their village)

Belle-"sure baby but comeback before your dad come home"

Jaydee-"noted mom"(kidd her mom)

(Jaydee walk at the park in her favorite place *at the big tree* she sat and listen to her favorote song *their favorite song* until she felt sleep)

@uniphant house

(Ella,Gabb,and Frances are watching netflix but Frances got bored so she decided to go at the park around their village)

Frances-"dad can i go at the park?"(around their village)

Gabb-"ask your mom princess"

Frances-"mom can i go?"

Ella-"sure baby but be careful and be back before we eat dinner ok"

Frances-"yes mom"(kids them both)

(Frances is already at the park and she notice the big tree and the person who deeply sleeping)

(Frances sat beside the person and she's just staring the person who's deeply sleeping,she can't see her face because she had a cap in her face. Frances back her sense when her mom texted her to go homr she didn't notice the time because she's busy string the person who's still sleeping)

(Nagising si Jaydee because her phone is ringing)

Jaydee-"hello"

Belle-"baby umuwi kana your father will be here in a minute"

Jaydee-"ok mom bye iloveyou"

Belle-"iloveyou too"

(Jaydee stretch her body first before she go home because she find a note beside her)

(Jaydee smiled while she's reading the note she dont know why but shes happy after reading this)

Jaydee-(she feel weird)"why my heart beat so fast?(she ask herself)so weird"

______________________________________
⚠️errors ahead⚠️