Chapter 13

@MNL48 University

(There someone dancing in the campus for ther grades , a lot of people are watching to her because she's really good at dancing)

(Frances,Jaydee,Laney,Cole,Amy and Coleen are watching to the person until....)

Frances-"i think i know her"

(Thinking kung kailan nya ba na encounter ang sumasayaw na iyon)

Amy-"really?" (Amy wan to see the jealous side of Jaydee)

Frances-"yeah that's her the one who helped me to find the admin office,that's why she's familliar to me"

(Jaydee got jealous of what she heard)

Coleen-"you never tell that to us besh"

Frances-"sorry besh"

(When the person who's dancing is already done she noticed someone)

(Lumapit)

Unknown-"hi,do you still remember me?"

Frances-"yes how can i forgot the first person who helped me here,oh by the way this is Cole,Amy,Coleen,Laney, and this is Jaydee (turo sa katabi nya) guys this is Kielle"

Kielle-"nice meeting you all"

Amy-"sabi ko na sayo dami mong magigung kaagaw e kaya bilis bilisan mona" (bulong nito kay Jaydee)

(After that encounter with Kielle hindi na nagsalita si Jaydee kasi iniisip nya kung pano umamin kay Frances and Frances noticed it so she asked Jaydee)

Frances-"hey any problem? Kanina kaoa tahimik"

(Jaydee got her sense when Frances ask her)

Jaydee-"im just thinking kung mahal din kaya ako ng taong mahal ko" (she's staring to Frances)

Frances-(she got hurt for what she heard) "oh! Who's that lucky girl?" (She's trying to be calm)

Jaydee-"you will know her soon"

Frances-"do i know her?" (Pangungulit nito)

Jaydee-"yes"

Frances-"i tought we're friends why you didn't tell me that you already have special someone" (pagtatampong sabi nito)

Jaydee-"you're so cute pag nagtatampo ka soon you will knoe her"

Frances-"promise?"(pout)

Jaydee-"promise"

(They dont know that their friends are just listening to them its like that they are watchibg movie)

-Fast Forward

(Frances invited Cole and Coleen invited to their house to sleep over)

Cole-"hi po" (kiss Gabb and Ella)

Coleen-"hi tita (kiss Ella) hi po ( kiss Gabb)

Ella-"hi girls,how are you? The last time na nakita ko kayo sobrang bata nyopa then look at now ang gaganda nyona"

Coleen-"thankyou too,but you look like a teenager padin ang ganda nyo parin hanggang ngayon"

Cole-"oo nga tita parang walang pinagbago"

Ella-"sus at hanggang ngayon bolera parin kayong dalawa"

______________________________________
Bitin muna mga marecakes
Errors ahead ⚠️