Chapter 4

Frances-"what time besh?"

Cole-"4pm sharp besh"

Coleen-"guys do you want to watch basketball try outs? I heard Jaydee and Laney also transfer here"

Cole-"really? I thought she will going to stay at bini university"(jaydee)

Coleen-"thats what i thought also but according to Amy her dad wants here,so her dad enrolled her here"

Cole-"that's the good news for basketball team at least now they have a chance to be a champion"

Coleen-"you're right we also have chance because Frances is already in our team"

(Frances got shy on what she heard on her friends but at the same time confuse because she don't know what they're talking or who's they're talking)

Frances-"don't be confidebt besh,by the way sino yung pinag uusapan nyo?"

Coleen-"omg did you speak tagalog this is the first time that i hear you speak tagalog again"

Cole-"HAHAHAHAHA true,by the way the we're talking about is the most popular girl in town her name is Jaydee Madriaga and her friend Amy Isidto and Laney Sañosa"

Coleen-"yeah they popular especially Jaydee because she's one of the best player in town and the most habulin ng babae at lalaki"

Frances-"ah okay(that's all she cab say because she's not interested) if you want to watch go i have something to do pa e i need to go in Admin Office"

Coleen-" you sure? Pwede ka naming samahan"

Frances-"no im fine i can do it just go i'll be fine i'll just gonna text you when im done"

Cole-"ok besh,just call us if you need something ok"

Frances-"yeah i will be bye" (kiss them in chicks and wave them)

(Frances forget to ask if where is the admin office so she just walk and walk until si bump someone)

Frances-"oops im sorry i didn't mean it"

Unknown-"no worries,next time be careful"

Frances-"again im sorry im finding the admin office but i can't find it, do you know if where i can find it?"(shay)

Unknown-"*she smile because she find it cute*(the girl she's talking)"you can see the admin office beside the engineer building"

Frances-"where is the engineer building? Im sorry im just new here"

Unknown-"you're so cute HAHAHA let's go samahan nalang kita"

Frances-(shay)"thank you"

Unknown-"so what's your name?"(while walking)

Frances-"im Frances (offer her hand) sorry for not introducing myself first"

Unknown-"no worries,im Kielle (shake hands) were here"

Frances-"Thank you Kielle"

Kielle-"again no worries,bye see you aroun (turn around to Frances) call your friend if you're done para hindi ka mawala (smile) bye"

(Frances just smiled and wave back,after she done in admin office she called coleen to eat lunch because its already lunch)

Frances-"hello besh where are you?"

Coleen-"where here at the cafeteria,are you done?"

Frances-"yes,wait for me lets eat together"

Coleen-"yeah,Cole already ordered our food were just waiting for you"

Cole-"is that Frances?(coleen non) Frances faster the food is already here"

Frances-"coming besh see yah"

Cole/Coleen-" see yah bye"

(Frances easily find the cafeteria,Frances enter in cafeteria and she's finding her friends,all eyes is on her)

Cole-(she see Frances and wave her hand)"besh here"

(Frances walk to her friend shyly because all eyes is on her and she's not comfortable with that)*sit beside cole*

Frances-"do i heve something in my face?"

Coleen-"none,whay?"

Frances-"they're staring at me like i have something on my facea"

Cole/Coleen-(both laugh)

Frances-"what's funny?"

Coleen-"nothing besh they staring at you because they see an angel entering in the cafeteria you're so beautiful that everyone wants to be with you,you are now one of the most popular student here,kanina kapa pinag uusapan ng iba"

Frances-"HAHAHAHA bolera lets eat"

Cole-"Frances is right let's eat kanina pako gutom"

Frances/Coleen-(both laugh) takaw HAHAHAHA"

(Amy,Laney and Jaydee ay nasa cafeteria din)

*They are eating peacefully until someone entered in the cafeteria and all eyes is on her*

Laney-"wow she's so beautiful"

Amy-"totally agree on you"

*Jaydee is just staring at the girl like she's just the only person at the cafeteria,and amy notice it*

Amy-"do you like her?"(talking to Jaydee)

*Jaydee finally back in her sense after hearing the question of Amy*

Jaydee-"who's your talking me or Laney?"

Amy-"you,do you like her no?"
(Tease Jaydee)

Jaydee-"no"(then go back to her food)

Jaydee's mind (but shes beautiful)

______________________________________

"I didn't mean to fall inlove,but i did and you didn't meant to hurt me but you did"

______________________________________

⚠️errors ahead⚠️