Chapter 8

@becka house

Jaydee-"is that for mom?" (She ask Gia *flower*)

Gia-"yeah"

Jaydee-"for what is there any occasion that i didn't know?"

Gia-theres no occasion i just want to give mom a flower and i dont need any occasion to give mom a flower"

Jaydee-"wow ha parang pinamuka mo na wala kaong ka sweet swee ha HAHAHA"

(they both laugh)

Gia-"i didn't say anything haha,so wheres mom?"

Jaydee-"she's in the garden"

Gia-"thanks bro"

(Gia walk at their garden and she see her mom busy to talking her plants)

Gia-"hi mom (hug her mom) flowers for you mom" (kiss on her forehead)

Belle-"aww my baby is so sweet (hug gia) why did you gave me a flower baby?"

Gia-"nothing mom i just want you to gave a flower"(smile)

Belle-"oww thanks baby"

Gia-"you're always welcome mom (hug her mom) can we stay like this for a minute mom?"

(Belle knows that her daughter is not okay so she hug Gia to comfort her)

Belle-"whats wrong baby?"

Gia-"nothing mom i just want to hug you"

Belle-"you're my daughter so i knoe if you're okay or not so tell me what's wrong baby"

Gia-"i'm just tired mom that's all" (she lied)

Belle-(break the hug) "you sure?"

Gia-"yes mom"

(Jaydee interrupt them because they going to eat dinner)

Jaydee-"sorry for interrupting your sweet moments ate,mom but it's dinner time already"

Gia/Belle-(both laugh)

-dining table-

(No one talk while they're eating till their dad breaks the silent)

Ecka-"how's your basketball try out's Jaydee?"

Jaydee-"its good they are so nice,me and Laney got in"

Ecka-"hoe about you Gia hows your bar?"

Gia-"doing good dad"

Ecka-"Jaydee when will you go back to dancing?"

(Jaydee stop eating because she really dont know kung paano nya sasagutin ang tanong ng kanyang dad)

Jaydee-"i dont want to dance anymore dad"(sad tone)

(Her dad see her daughter is still hurt ing at the passed so he didn't talk anymore and just continue eating)

(After they eat Jaydee gp to their rooftop her usual spot just laying on the ground whil staring at the stars, Her dad sit beside her and stare at the star too)

Ecka-"you still thinking about her you do?"

(Jaydee got surprised because after a long time this is the first time that her dad gonna talk to her like that and she miss this so much)

Jaydee-"yes dad,she's always in my mind"

Ecka-"but shes already gond and she  will never gonna comeback"

Jaydee-"i know dad but its not easy to let go and i still love her"

Ecka-" been a year whem she died do yoi think its time to let go? Free yourself to the past and see the brightest on your present dont stuck yourself at the past i know Karla dont want to see you suffer"

(Jaydee didn't say anything becauss she know that her dad si right)

Ecka-"i didn't say thay you will forget her because she's alwayd be here (she place hhis hand on jaydee's chest) but you need to let go the past and move on (stand up) dont stuck youself on pain anak becuase me and your mom miss the Jaydee that we know" (and he left Jaydee)

(They dont know that Gia is also there so she heard that everything that her dad say)

Gia-"dad is right we miss the happy Jaydee and the old you"(sit beside her) *also Jaydee is already sitting on tje ground*

Jaydee-"i dont think i can bring the old me again"

Gia-"you can if you want to"

(Jaydee didn't talk because she know that they're right and Gia break the silent)

Gia-"letz go inside its already late you had a clads tomorrow"

Jaydee-"sunod ako ate"

Gia-"ok goodnight"(kiss in her head)

Jaydee-"goodnight ate"

(Jaydee get her phone to check if anyone text her but she see the note on the floor *she get the note and read again*)

Jaydee-"this is the sign that i will move on? (She ask to her self) i want to know who you are sunflower"

(Talking to the note because everytime she read the notes she's automatically smiled)

~Jaydee is already at her room and still reading the note until she feel sleepy while thinking who is behind the note~

______________________________________
⚠️errors ahead⚠️

Thankyou sa 400+ reader and 25 vote!!❤️ Iloveyouall❤️