chapter 33

[ Naruto POV ]

" Naruto-kun~ '' I heard an angelic voice. I turned to look that it was Hinata. She was sitting on a meadow full of flowers gracing me with that beautiful smile of her's. The sight... It was soo intoxicating, Hehe.

I slowly walked towards her, I could smell a faint fragrance of pork and lavender... I saw a picnic basket...mmm a picnic eh.

I sat beside her, just enjoying her presence, she makes me feel soo warm.

I plucked one of the flowers from the ground, it was some flower called a Lily, but they'll definitely look good on her. As I placed the flower on her hair, I gave her a genuine smile. '' You look so beautiful.''

Hinata blushed, as she looked away from me.

She took a shy glance at me , '' N-naruto-kun... do you want to sleep on my thigh ? ''

I gulped, at the sudden development. This is going too fast... But who am I to complain!

I basically teleported to her thigh. Putting my head on her soft legs. This is the real deal man!

The service didn't stop though. She ran her soft fingers on my hair, ruffling it a little bit. If there was a place called heaven, this is definitely it.

'' Naruto-kun ~ thank you for everything. '' Hinata mumbled but I headed it all.

" Anything for you.'' I replied and she giggles.

But I was shocked, when I saw her comming closer to me, her face inching closer to mine. She closed her eyes, her lips was soo close to mine just a little bit more!

'' FIRST BROTHER!!! I HAVE COOL NEWS FOR YOU!!! ''

The FUCK!!!

It was just a dream !!!

I sprang up from my bed, and went straight to the door, opening it, I saw Konohamaru.

'' First brother, check this out, I have a new...uhhh You looked kinda pissed. ''

Why you little brat come let me show you how pissed I am ! you deserve an iron claw for interrupting my dream !

That morning, the entire, forest of death heard a loud cry of pain.

'' What was that ? '' Anko asked herself as she was sitting around the edge of the forest, eating her favorite dango. '' It sounds like a cry of pain... hmph Who cares about that, people die every time in this forest. ''

As Naruto calmed down, Konohamaru was was caressing his aching head. '' Now, what do you want to tell me. ''

'' Oh yeah thats right. '' Konohamaru replied immediately ignoring the pain on his head.

Konohamaru cleared hid throat, '' May I present to you... '' he paused for a dramatic effect as if expecting for a drum roll. '' Hester. ''

He immediately went into a daze, showing that he had exchange consciousness with who ever this Hester guy is.

'' Greetings, Mr. Naruto, I am Hester. ''

Another consciousness eh. Do people get multiple personality disorder as easily as finding pebbles on the road.

'' Anything I should know. '' I asked within any interest. You know I have other things to worry about, and I don't have time for this crap. As long as this Hester fellow doesn't cause any trouble for me, then that's fine. I'm already in a bad mood this morning, I don't want to make it more bad.

'' That necklace on your neck. '' Hester said pointing at the necklace that was on my neck. It was a sunflower and was attached with a white thread.

It was Hinata's gift for my birthday last year. What's special about the necklace is that it was made by Hinata herself. She used her small, soft and delicate hands to carved a sunflower from a piece of wood, and those cute and uneven paint job was so adorable. It shows that she tried her best when making these and even got a small cut on her finger. She said that this flower reminds her of me, more specifically how my hair and the petals have the same colour. To finish it, she glued a small photo of me and her playing on the swing.

If someone were to ask me the price for selling this necklace, I'll reply '' Over my dead body. '' which I will then break at least half of that person's teeth for even asking that question.

This necklace is priceless, it is symbol of great-

'' This necklace looks horrible on you. ''

I think I misheard that.

'' Such crude and childish craftsmanship. Hmm I'm sure it was built by an inexperienced artist, no no no, that person should not be called an artist. That would taint the reputation of all artist. ''

There was silence...

Konohamaru and Shiro gulped in fear at the pain that was to come.

Konohamaru forgot to mention that this Hester was an honest fellow, brutally honest to be exact.

'' Mr. Naruto you looked very angry at something. Ah~ Its the necklace I assume, I can suggest you some neck ornaments that will define suite your taste- Ahhhhhhh!!! MY FACE !!!

Again that morning, the entire forest of death was alarmed by a cry of pain.

[ At Kumo ]

The entire Kumo village looked at the the top of the Raikage's tower, to see an imposing figure of A , bloody and bruised. Along side him was Killer B his brother, who was also at the same condition as his older brother.

A raised his right arm towards the sky high enough that all could see what he was holding.

The ninjas gasped at the sight, what A grabbed on his right hand was a decapitated head of his father, the previous Raikage.

'' Hear me Citizens of Kumo !!! '' A announced in a loud voice. '' Today we are free from the Shackles of the past, the past that haunted us for many years. With the head of the third Raikage, on my right hand, I declare that I A, shall be the fourth Raikage from now onwards. ''

A thunderous applause and cheers was heard caused by the multitude of ninjas and civilians that was flooded with joy, along with people who were wailing with tears of happiness, that the era of tyranny was finally over.

At a roof top, a man wearing an orange swirly mask with a hole on the right as an eye hole, was watching with amusement at the scene before him.

'' Its too bad that his time was up. It was earlier than I thought it would occur, but my job here is already done. ''

He started to sink, its time for him to move to the next destination.

'' Hidden Mist Village, you're next. ''