Chapter 59

'' Close the curtains. '' Shino said, and kiba responded by closing the curtains as told.

'' I heard Naruto is back. '' Kiba said.

'' Yes I saw him myself. '' Shino said, '' And unluckily, I saw him talking to Hinata. ''

Kiba gulped at the news, even Akamaru was whimpering in fea. It won't be long before Naruto finds out about the incident at Land of Waterfall, and when he finds them, they will be in deep trouble.

'' I suggest we stay here and hide for now. '' Shino advised.

'' But for how long? '' Kiba asked.

'' I don't know. '' Shino replied, not sure of what he could do at the moment.

Currently, they are in the Inuzuka's compound, basically they are at Kiba's house and inside his room.

'' You know what, I think we should go to Hinata. '' Kiba said. If there was one person that could make Naruto to not kill them, then it was definitely Hinata.

'' Oi Kiba ! '' Kiba's mother, Tsume Inuzuka opened his room's door with out warning, causing the boy to yelp.

'' What the hell mom! Knock the door first! '' Kiba was not happy at all, he, Akamaru and Shino are in a very dangerous position, and this sudden jumpscare almost made his heart leaped from his chest.

'' Well there is this scary guy with blonde hair who wants to meet you and Shino. '' She said and the occupants of the room went pale.

' HE'S HERE!!! '

'' W-what is he doing now? '' Kiba asked.

'' Well he's drinking tea at the living room. Should I tell him that you're here? ''

'' NO!!! ''

'' Why? he said that he have some important things to discuss with you both. '' Tsume said why her son seemed to be very afraid of that blonde haired guy.

'' Just tell him that I'm not at home. '' Kiba said.

'' Alright. '' Tsume said as she closed the door and left.

'' We should go to Hinata's place right now! '' Kiba knew that they were very much fucked now, and only Hinata could save them.

'' Lets get going. '' Shino said.

Kiba went to the window, and opened the curtains. And behold, outside that window stood Naruto with his emotionless face gazing at them.

Kiba stopped dead in his tracks. They were completely fucked right now.

Naruto stretched his hand to the window and opened it very slowly, and that creaped them out.

As the windows were opened, Naruto entered the room. With his back facing the window, he closed it along with the curtains.

'' Let's talk shall we. '' Naruto said.