Chapter 63

A week has passed, and it was the day for Naruto to get a new payless job from the Hokage.

Also a week had passed since Naruto had taken Hinata for a date.

And the memories from the event were still fresh in his head.

It was a simple date. It was not too boring nor was it too grand. But what made the date interesting was what happened during the date.

Naruto and Hinata were sitting in top of the Hokage mountain, enjoying the breeze blowing at them. They were both enjoying each other's presence, Hinata was sitting infront of Naruto as he wrapped his arms around her petite body. He got a little bold and kissed the top of her her feeling her soft and sweet smelling hair on his lips.

But then Hinata got a little bold and turned to looked at him with a blushing face.

She wrapped her arms around his body, and pressed her face on his muscular chest. Since he was wearing a thin shirt, he could feel her soft skin.  Naruto found this cute and he pats her head.

But Hinata did something that caught him off guard. She began to inhale his sent from his shirt. She was taking a deep breath taking in his scent, and breathing out from her mouth. She kept taking in his scent and exhaling from her mouth.

He could feel her warm breath through his shirt, and it turned him on. He felt so disgusted at himself and had to force himself not to make his little brother stand up in excitement.

Things became more worse for him, when her hands went underneath his shirt and began to roam up and down on his muscular back. This sent an overwhelming amount of pleasure to him. He wanted so badly to enjoy this pleasure, but he had to control himself, lest he be branded with the title of pervert.

'' Naruto-kun~ '' A sweet voice was heard, and Naruto looked at the source of that sound.

Hinata's face was flushed, her eyes starting at him clouded with lust and her mouth slightly opened as she breathed through her mouth.

'' What's wrong with me? '' She asked, '' My body  feel so hot. ''

' She doesn't even know what she is doing! ' Hinata had no idea how babies are made, nor what sex even was. And this turned on Naruto.

Imagine if you were to get laid with a girl who had no idea about seduction nor sex, and was still a virgin. Can you imagine the thrill you can get when you claim her, as you teach her about sex and has her undivided attention as she clumsily tries to please you.

But there was one problem...

Hinata was just twelve years old.

His mind went blank, as something that was not supposed to stand stood up as straight as a pole.

'' EEP! '' Hinata squeaked as she felt a foreign object poking on her butt. '' N-naruto-kun! something is poking my butt! '' She exclaimed in surprise.

' I'm fucked. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( One week Later )

This day, Naruto was supposed to join with Shikamaru's squad after completing one week of payless missions with Hinata's squad.

Naruto did not fear of losing money from his fuinjutsu buisness. Although the amount of mouths he feeds, with the amount of food they eat was not exactly cheap, luckily for him he had already taught Kuromaru and Konohamaru the basic of fuinjutsu, and they could make a storage scroll with ease.

Soon he would also teach Akio and Akira fuinjutsu, meaning he would expand his business.

Now as he was on his way to the Hokage's office, he was also with Hinata, walking in silence...