|Chapter 9 Terminus Part Two|

Rick is right they are screwing with the wrong people.

Right away we decide what we are going to do, and how we are going to get out. We have those guns outside the fence but those aren't any help with us trapped out here so that is out of the question.

"We could use anything metal and sharpen it on the floor so we can at least kill a few and then take their guns so we can get out" the man with the mustache says. We've discovered that his name is Abraham.

There is also Rosita, Tara, Eugene who claims he knows the cure to the apocalypse but I think he is just talking bullshit. And then there are people who made it out of the prison who were sick like Glenn Maggie's husband, bob and Sasha, Sasha is tyreese's sister.

"These pillars are made of wood, I could use the chain from the watch to cut off a piece and then make it pointed" Rick says.

"We should get two of those so I can tie them at the ends of this so I can use it to stab" Michonne says holding up her katana case.

"We need cloth so we can tie things" Rosita adds.

"Our sweaters aren't a hard material you guys could probably rip those apart" I say pulling off my sweatshirt and looking at Carl who takes off his own shirt leaving him in a shirt and a dirty flannel.

"Okay, we've got to work quickly" Rick says.

"Dani you have a chain, is it stong enough to cut the wood?" Carl asks looking at the necklace around my neck.

"Go find out" I say pulling the necklace off and tossing it to Carl who catches it and goes to see if it will cut the wood.

I unbuckle my belt and take it off then I go to Glenn who is working on his belt.

"How do I get it to be sharp?" I ask him.

"Here" he says holding out his hand. He put it on a crack in the floor and then slams his boot of it making it so the middle is at easy access and that there is enough room for my fingers.

"Thank you" I say going back to where Carl is working on the wood.

"I can take over if you want" I say wrapping the belt around my wrist to secure it.

"Sure" he says. "You good?"

"As good as I can be in this situation" I reply and grab the chain from him and start working on the wood. Carl stays right by my side but he starts pulling apart our sweaters.

The people start talking about their trips to here as we continue to make ourselves weapons out of things that you normally don't use as weapons.

Rosita is straightening out her hoop earrings and making a weapon out of that, surprisingly it's really sharp.

Daryl says that beth is alive but I don't think that changed how Maggie was feeling at this moment in time.

After everyone is done telling each other about their journeys here the only thing you can hear in the car is us making out weapons sharper or Rick and I sawing off large pieces of wood from the pillars in the car.

"I can take over if you'd like" Maggie says tapping my shoulder "Carl could probably need some help"

I look over at Carl then smile and hand the chain to Maggie. I go and sit right next to Carl and grab some of the cloth and make it into like little pouches to conceal our weapons.

"Here I need one" Rick says to us and I throw him one and he secures it so he can hide something sharp inside.

As the day starts to turn to night we continue to work, there is no time for sleep. My hands hurt and I've got various blisters on them but I keep going on.