Jalanee Coleman | 19Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I don't usually apply on makeup to go to work,but because of my big black eyes I had to,My ribs have gotten better over Sunday. I kept them iced and didn't move as much. I haven't eaten since Kentrell. I just haven't had any appetite,but for reason today I was craving chocolate muffins.

I picked up some muffins on my way to work. I walked into the center,and Destiny looked right at me. She didn't say anything to me,Jordan looked at her because it was unusual behavior for her,she always greeted me.

"Goodmorning", Jordan said trying to break the silence. I said it back and scanned myself in,walking into my office seeing Elijah there.

"Hey pretty", He said to me while typing on his computer.

I smiled,"Hey", I sat down in my chair and opened up my computer and looked at the paper on the left of my desk that was my schedule.

"Why you wearing makeup?", He asked bluntly.

"You in my business?", I said looking up from my computer.

"You and Destiny cool right?" He asked me

"She didn't say goodmorning to me or greeted me,she just stared at me. I don't have a issue with her nor am i upset with her. Kentrell isn't my man.", I told him

Elijah smiled and lifted his eyebrow.

"But let's not act like You don't find him attractive,and from the way he was moving at the club He finds you attractive." He said

"Kentrell isn't ugly, but I can't date my client. Me and him are opposite and wouldn't be right for each other. I don't want a relationship with him either. As for Kentrell he wants anything walking.", I said, I was cut off by a knock on the door.

Destiny opened the door and told me I had a client and slammed the door shut. Me and Elijah looked at each other. Elijah then got up and got ready to go.

"Don't say nothing to her." I told Elijah.

"I'm not making any promises.", He said as he hugged me and walked out.

I had this client,his name was Jonathan. He was actually the first person i had as an therapist.

His sessions were always lengthy because he spoke a lot,but I didn't mind. He has such a sweet soul,but was in an abusive relationship.

He greeted me and sat down.

"You okay", I asked,I noticed he was shaking a little bit.

"He just keeps playing with me. I came into the house this morning after leaving my grandmas and he yells at me,then smacked my face. The thing about me I'll never put myself in a position to put my hands on someone I love. But I'm ready to leave him"He said as he started to cry.