28

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Happy Birthday To You", Everyone sang in unison

"Blow the Candles Draco", Nisha said holding up near the cake. He was acting scared and kept trying to move from the cake.

"Nephew don't tell me you scared of some candles don't be a bitch blow them out", Ben said,making everyone laugh. I shook my head while laughing. They moved him closer and he started to cry. Nisha sucked her teeth and blew the candles for him,and everyone cheered .

Star started cutting slices of the cake and passing it to everyone. The vibe was great,I just wished Kentrell was here to see his son on his birthday. He wouldve loved this,his whole family around without arguing or anyone having bad energy.

"Draco come on let's go outside to the trampoline." Arianna said pulling on Draco's arm. The two of them were close as you can say. I sat down next to Kayla and Teelee as we started to eating the cake,everyone else was standing up dancing.

"I want another slice", Kayla blurted out,Babyjoe eyed her.

"Bitch this like your second one." Teelee said laughing

"Mhm", I said smirking. I slid her my plate since I wasn't really that hungry.

"Guess who just walked in." Teelee Said. Me and Kayla snapped our heads to the front entrance and there a short chubby lightskin women walking in.

"Who's that?" I asked

"Bitch that's Joe Babymama Channing,Who invited her?" Kayla said

She walked up to Babyjoe and he mugged her. She then snatched his phone out his hand and that's when Kayla got up.

"Kayla sit down you can't be getting into with everyone anymore." I whispered to her while pulling her arm. She ignored me and tried to get out of my grip.

"Kayla just sit down. Difficult ass", Teelee said

Joe was saying something to her with an irritated look on her face,but we couldn't tell what was said from the distance. Joe snatched his phone back and walked off picking up Kingston coming our direction.

"Why she here?" Kayla snapped at him

"I don't know" He said frustrated

"Why she snatching your phone like that? I gotta check her?" She said,taking Kingston in her arms.

"Joe why you got her holding my son" Channing said walking towards us.

"Kayla let's go." I whispered to her

"Why you never taking care of your son? Stay dropping him off and never picking him up on time." Kayla clapped back at her

"Kayla mane' get in the car." Joe said to her,grabbing her arm.

"Joe you steady dodging a bitch." Channing said smirking at him.

"Channing get the fuck on. You can come take Kingston tomorrow. Kayla cmon I ain't finna tell you again." He said taking Kingston back from her and holding her hand.