58

Omniscient POV 

"Come pick me up." Jania said to Fredo on the phone.

"Go call up Kentrell bitch ass." He said back.

"I don't even fuck with that man. I'm just carrying his child It's been fuck him since he let them two hoes jump me. You know that Bae." She said rolling my eyes.

Kentrell and Jania barely spoke after announcing her pregnancy,neither of them seemed to care. They just knew they would've had to co-parent when the time came.

"Come pick me up." Jania said.

"Send me your location." He said to me,hanging up.

She shared my location with him and walked out the store,throwing a piece of gum into my mouth. It was late as fuck. She had just gotten done grocery shopping but didn't wanna go home.

A group of girls were sitting on a car,from a distance. Jania didn't notice she continued to slide on her phone with bags in her hands.

"Hey Jania Bania." One of the girls said laughing walking up to her. Jania looked up and made a stank face before going back to her phone.

"You too hollywood or something to speak back? Girl you only just a baby mama." Another girl said walking up to her with a bat in her hand.

"I don't know y'all. Y'all better get the fuck back too." Jania said rolling her eyes.

"So what you wanna do? Cause we not going anywhere." One of the girls said getting closer to her.

"I'm pregnant what the fuck is y'all deal? I don't know y'all. Leave me the fuck alone. Groupie ass hoes." Jania spat back.

One of the girls pulled out a knife,as the other punched Jania at the same time making her fall back.

"What the fuck?" Jania said raising her hand up to hit one of them back,but they both started beating on her.

Jania tried her best to fight back,but she simply couldn't. She prayed Fredo would come through in time,as she ended up getting put on the floor. She placed her hand on her belly,trying to protect the baby as they sent blows to her head. Jania's small frame started to shake and she started to fear for her and child's life. They banged her on the concrete,making her lay flat on the floor,back faced down.

"You too good to talk to bitches from your old hood right?" One of the voices said,Jania was confused. At that moment she regretted every bad thing she did to anyone,knowing a lot of people wanted her head. Before she knew it,she felt a sharp pain go in and out of her belly twice.

"Bitch did you just stab her? She's pregnant!" One of the girls yelled out,before the other grabbed her hand and started running. Once the girls started running, her adrenaline started to calm down. She started feeling this very warm like liquid just running down her stomach and each time She breathed more just shot out. The pain started the sink in some more,and tears started to flow out her eyes. She started to scream out for help but her breathing was too weak and short. Her eyes were open but her vision started getting dark,as she felt like everything was closing in on her. The only thing she was able to hear were the sirens of a police car nearby. She then heard heavy footsteps running over to her.

"Ma'am Can you hear us?" A male voice said,as he placed his arms around her back in attempt to carry her. Jania choked up on some blood before it started to spill all out. The voices around her turned into ringing sounds,and her eyelids started to get heavy.

"Stay awake for me Miss. We're almost at the hospital." The man said to her,putting her on a stretcher and into the truck. Jania couldn't hear him,but the pain had stopped and everything felt peaceful around her.

 Jania couldn't hear him,but the pain had stopped and everything felt peaceful around her

Kentrell Gaulden

I sat up on my bed staring at my grandmother's portrait on the wall.

"You straight Twin?" Ben said to me.

"I'm good." I said looking at him.

"I miss ha' too." He said making me lift my head up.

"Man I ain't trippin off her anymore." I said lying through my teeth.

"I bet. Tf made her run away? She don't even respond to my calls or text." Ben said sitting down in front of me.

"Just give shawty some space." I said. I ain't wanna talk about her,I finally went most of the day without thinking about her. Every time they asked me about her,I started to feel sick and my heart felt empty. I did this shit to myself though.

"What y'all in here doing?" Teelee said walking in with Messiah in her arms.

"Joe gon' fuck you up why you holding him?" Ben said.

"Cause his mama said I could." She said.

"Joe ain't doing shit." I said laughing and laying back on my bed.

"When you plan on dropping some new shit?" Ben asked.

"I got some new shit I wanna drop on Friday." I said shrugging.
Everyday felt like I was doing the same shit. I went to the studio and came back home. I wanted to get the fuck from Baton Rouge.

"Kentrell!" My mama yelled out,from downstairs but we all ignored her.

"What she on tonight?" I asked looking at Teelee

"I don't know I thought she was sleep." She said bouncing the baby up in her arms. My mama called out for me again to but I still sat there. I wasn't trying to deal with her shit tonight. I heard her footsteps approaching the door and I sucked my teeth.

"Kentrell You don't hear me calling you?" She said walking through the door.

"What?" I said back

"Jania in the hospital. You need to come now." She said with a phone up to her ear.

_______