33

****EXPLICIT****

Elliott gave me this woozy smile and said, "Not sure it was me you were with just now."

Which stunned me because my mind hadn't wandered one bit.

She was on fire, that woman. Whatever she was taking for her illness had really revved her up. Sparks flew whenever we just looked at each other.

So I jumped right up from the bed when I saw her get out of the shower. Wrapped her in one of her huge towels, sat her down on one of the stools by that long, three-sinked vanity and dove between those long, perfect legs to get her all wet and slippery down there again.

She bathed in all these oils and things that almost tasted as good as they smelled. This brown sugar rub got to me most. Parting her legs was like opening an oven with cookies baking in it, I swear.

So after I licked and nibbled her all the way to a super intense climax she laughed and said, "Apology accepted."

And I sat back on my heels and said, "You read me wrong, though."

And then I got up and snatched her off the stool and into the bedroom to try to convince her of that once and for all. Spanked her on that nice little ass when she hiked it up to me—she was in a real playful mood by then.

So I reached around to add my fingers to the friction. Going at it full force instead of building up to it gradually. She kind of liked me to just slam that way when she was in that kind of mood.

It excited me, too, getting buck wild and not having to think about anything but riding the feels. I prefer strategizing and holding off, but to just go nuts now and then is sort of a guilty pleasure.

And I made more noise about it when I was rough riding her like that—that's why she liked it so much. I think everyone likes to hear their partner getting all into it.

So she got all kinds of nasty, then. That woman could've overdubbed porno movies, swear to God. With the, "Right there, right there--oh yeah, work that big cock, baby..." stuff.

And of course, she was getting it front and back this time, so it got so nasty that we both wound up laughing through that one.

And she covered her face with her arms afterwards and said, "Okay, hit erase! Quick!"

"Oh, there are things you can't unsee and things you can't unhear, too. But I guess you're convinced, though, right?"

She took those arms away, narrowed her eyes and said, "Maybe..."

"Aw, come on!"

She laughed again. Mussed my hair a little. And rolled over on top of my back to kiss me from shoulder to shoulder.

And she said, "I want you to have girls. I want you to have everything you should have at this age."

"Elliott—"

"Well, I missed all that. The dating, the dances—the prom—God, I really wanted to go to a prom."

"You didn't miss much."

"You went?"

"I went to three proms. Girls asked me and paid for everything. This one girl, Britney, like the singer, hired this big ass party limo with the disco balls and whatnot. I think her mother kinda liked me, too, which was weird..."