The Point of No Return

Holly woke up to the sounds of “Dirt” by Florida Georgia Line wafting through her speakers.  The song just always put her in a good mood.  She got up and got ready for school.  She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.  She grabbed her teacup and a granola bar.  She said bye to her mom and headed out the door.  She put her sunglasses on and cranked up the radio.  She drove to school in a very good mood.  She got to school and met Mason.  “Good morning Gorgeous.  Ready for making Amber’s life a nightmare?”

“Ready as I’ll ever be.”  Mason grabbed her hand and they walked into school.  She went to her locker and Amber was only a few down.  Mason made his over to Holly and started tickling her sides.  She instinctively started giggling and screaming for him to stop, of course this caught the attention of Amber and she glared at them.  “I think it’s working.” Holly giggled

“Then let’s step up the game.”  Suddenly Holly was being thrown over Mason’s shoulder.  “What are you doing?”  She screamed, “Mason!!! Put me down!!!”

“Never!!!!  You haven’t been very good lately!” 

“What are you talking about!!!”

Amber saw them being all cute and coupley and stormed off.  Mason put Holly down and grabbed her hand.  “I think it’s working, but I really like flirting with you.”
“Well that seems like a personal problem.”

“Wow! Sassy much!” Mason gasped

“There isn’t much I can do to help” Holly replied.  Sarah ran up to them, “Sorry I have to steal Holly for second.”

“Ok, I’ll see you in class babe.” Mason answered

“Hey what’s up Sarah?” Holly asked.

“You’re not going to believe this, but Amber is telling the whole school she hooked up with your brother.” She explained

“He doesn’t even go here.  There is no way she could have met him.  I’ll text him and check but there is no way.”

“Ok.  I just wanted to let you know. She might just be saying it because Mason is actually happy in this relationship.  He never smiled this much when he was with Amber.”

“Well that’s good.  I have kinda a weird question.”

“Well I’ll see if I can answer it” Sarah responded.

“Do you know how far Amber and Mason went?  I’m just wondering so I don’t hear it from her or someone who is just spreading rumors.” Holly asked

“It depends on who you ask.  Amber will say they went all the way, but according to Mason they got really close but never all the way.  Brad told me Mason said it just didn’t feel right to him.”

“Well he seems to really feel right with me.”