36| All I want for Christmas...

A/N  Again, this going to be a little bonus chapter with explicit, sexual content. You can skip it if you don't like smut 😉

Zach's POV

I'm sitting in front of the fireplace with my legs crossed and wait impatiently for my beautiful girlfriend.

My eyes widen when she returns after a few minutes only wearing a black satin dressing gown which barely covers her body.

"Damn, Livie," I mutter hoarsely looking her up and down.

She walks closer. Slowly. Teasing me with her big bright eyes and a seductive smile playing upon her full lips. I swallow as she steps over my legs and bends forward. Her delicate hand grabs my chin and tilts it up, so I'm forced to look into her face.

"Look at me!" she demands in a low voice.

I nod with my lips slightly parted. Holy shit! This woman is something else.

Liv steps backwards and crosses her arms in front of her body.

"Take off your clothes!"

I smirk at her, "Dominant tonight. I like that!"

"I said, take off your clothes!" Liv repeats. This time a bit harsher.

"As you wish," I say and get up. In less than a minute, I'm standing in front of her wearing only my boxer briefs which are already straining at the front.

"Much better!" Liv mutters. Her eyes roam over my exposed body, drinking in every inch of it. She takes a step towards me, closing the gap, and places her hand on my crotch. Without any warning.

"Fuck, Liv," I hiss and close my eyes as she starts stroking me through the thin fabric of my boxers. She stands on her tiptoes and softly nibbles at my earlobe.

"I see you're ready for me," she whispers, sending shivers down my spine.

"Always, baby," I groan through gritted teeth. Olivia breaks away, leaving me standing there hot and eager for more of her touches.

She slowly loosens the belt of her dressing gown and then reveals an even hotter sight for me.

"That's all for you," she breathes, brushing the satin piece of cloth over her shoulders, so it falls down and scatters at her feet.

I take a moment to eye her body. To observe the scanty pair of lace underwear in red which perfectly puts her curves in scene.

"Beautiful," I mumble and step forward, grabbing her neck and pulling her close. Without another word, I press my lips against hers, savoring the tingling feeling in my stomach.

Liv sighs into my mouth and willingly lets me take the lead. I start planting little kisses along her jawline and wander down to her neck. She tilts her head to give me better access, and a low moan escapes her lips as I start sucking the soft skin beneath her ear.

I pull away to face her. The dancing flames of the fireplace are reflected in her grey-blue eyes, making them shine even brighter than they usually do.

"You're stunning," I state, and trail my thumb over her plump bottom lip.

"So are you." Liv surprises me by taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. I start kneading them gently before I move my hands to her back, unclasping her bra to set free her boobs.

As by itself, my knees bend a little and my mouth wanders to her standing nipples, taking one into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it while stroking her other breast with my hand.