Wally Franks

Sammy took the tub from the back and filled it with water. "Infirmary's weirdly empty," Shawn stated, looking around. Jack was the only one there. "I- you mean completely empty," Norman said, surveying the small room. "Jack, how did you get here?" Wally asked, looking at Jack. "Tom helped me," He said, blankly. Sammy, who was currently scrubbing his left sleeve, stayed completely silent. "So... He hurt you.. And then helped you to the infirmary...?" He said, finally. "Correct," Jack responded. "That guy is weird," Norman said. "Crazy weird," Sammy responded. Norman looked at him. "Don't you dare mock me," He said. Sammy just smirked and continued scrubbing his sleeve. The group continued to make small talk as Sammy washed his clothes (kind of). Shawn and Norman had sat down, and Wally was just kind of walking around the room. "Oh, by the w-" Wally started but fell silent. Shawn and Norman looked at him. "Wally?" Norman asked, concerned. Wally reached behind a cabinet quietly, dragging out an axe. Norman and Shawn fell silent too. Sammy looked up. "Why did you-" He stopped short as he saw the axe Wally held. "Wh-why is there an axe in the infirmary..?" Norman asked, his voice cracking. He definitely wasn't as brave as he was earlier. Wally dropped the axe and it clanked to the ground. Everyone just stared at it awkwardly. "Why is there an axe in the studio period?" Shawn asked after a while. "We make cartoons," Sammy said, nodding, "There's no reason we'd need an axe." Norman shifted uncomfortably. "There must be a deeper reason why it's here," He muttered, thoughtfully. He stood up, walking over to the axe. He knelt down and studied it. "It could just be Tom's," Wally said. Norman nodded, "It could... But..." He looked up. "This isn't by Gent," He said quietly. "But the Gent workers only use Gent materials..." Shawn said. Norman nodded. Everyone stood (Jack sat) around the room uncomfortable. "Should we bring it to Joey?" Jack asked finally. "I'm sure it's not that big of a deal," Shawn said, waving his hand. Sammy shrugged, wringing out his jacket. "Just hide it and let's pretend this never happened," Norman said, quickly. Wally looked at the axe grimly, but picked it up and put it back behind the shelf. Norman turned to Jack. "Jack, your leg is broken," He stated. Jack nodded. "We should get you to the hospital-" Norman said. "Oh skeet, yeah, sorry Jack," Sammy said, getting up. "Did Grant accept that wheelchair request?" Norman asked, looking at Shawn. Shawn shrugged. "I wouldn't know," He said. "Yeah, but you're closest to Grant's office," Norman said, looking away. "Looks like we're carrying you to my car," Sammy said, looking at Jack. "Your car???" Norman exclaimed. "I don't trust you driving, I'll drive." Shawn nodded in agreement, "I agree, I don't trust Sammy driving, no offense," He said. "I take much offense to that," Sammy said, blankly. "Whelp... Let's go Jack," Shawn said, carefully picking him up. "Stairs," Norman stated blankly. "What?" Shawn asked, looking up at him. "Stairs," He repeated. Shawn didn't respond. "Ohhh, we have to go up stairs. Good luck, Shawn," Wally said, smirking at Shawn sarcastically. 

                        Sorry this was kinda short, I promise the next one will be longer.