Sammy Lawrence

I apologize in advance, this one's short. 

Finally, Wally came back up. He was almost drenched in ink. "I thought it was only knee deep," Sammy stated, looking Wally up and down. "It was for the most part," Wally said, trying to get the ink out of his hair. "Let's just say I forgot there were stairs," He said. Sammy rolled his eyes, "The department's not flooded anymore, right?" Wally shook his head. "No more ink," He said. "Oh, before I forget," Wally said as Sammy started to leave. "Norman, it's your turn to visit Jack tomorrow," Wally said, turning to Norman. "Oh! Ok," Norman responded, nodding. "C'mon, Norman," Sammy said, grabbing Norman's hand. "What's with the rush??" He exclaimed, following Sammy. "I dunno, I haven't had my daily dose of ink, and I feel like crap," Sammy said as they walked along. "I already told you to just stop," Norman responded. "It's not that easy," Sammy said with a huff. "I've tried, obviously," He continued. "Then I heard strange voices... And I felt sick and light headed," He said, thoughtfully. Norman nodded silently. "I'm surprised you haven't got lead poisoning yet," He remarked. "Me too," Sammy answered honestly. Over the course of the next few days, things went pretty normal, one person would visit Jack, usually grabbing some food on the way back, and then everyone would finish work and go home.