Prologue

~So I decided to republish this story, because I feel like I can actually write it now! Ill be publishing all the chapters I wrote before and another one I just wrote!~

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye colour

H/c = Hair colour 

(Character): "This is speaking"

(Character): 'This is thinking'

~FYI this prologue takes place before the first episode and feel free to point out any mistakes you see!~

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Present [2 weeks before Episode 1] - Y/n POV)

I hate this, I don't want to talk about what happened, I just want to go back to sleep, forever. However, the man in front of me wouldn't let me, I knew that from experience. Speaking of him, he spoke after a short pause.

Gojo: "Now then, tell me everything that you can remember"

He wore a Black high-necked jacket with matching pants and dark dress shoes, his White hair seemingly defying gravity by spiking straight up, and although I couldn't see them right now, as they were hidden behind a blindfold, his eyes were a bright shade of blue I could never forget, after all, 

Those were the eyes that killed me. 

Shaking myself from those thoughts, I spoke after what felt like an eternity.

Y/n: "Well..."

(Two years ago - 3rd POV)

???: 'I've been here too long, I need to get this over with'

 In the dead of night, a lone male walked the halls of the Tokyo Jujutsu Highschool, heading towards the room of a certain blindfolded Jujutsu sorcerer, he didn't take any wrong turns or unneeded stops, he was a student after all. 

???: 'He doesn't usually rest here, it's now or never...

The male's footsteps slowed to a halt when he reached the door, opening it as quietly as he could. No going back now. Approaching the sorcerer sleeping on the bed he began to draw the knife he always kept on his person, he needed to strike now, before morning. As he lifted the knife to strike he was interrupted by a voice from the very man he was going to kill.

???2: "Well now, what are you doing up this late, Y/n?"

Startled, Y/n drops the knife and stumbled back before regaining his composure. Y/n looked and his grass green eyes met with Gojo's and with a shaky voice and a forced smile he spoke.

Y/n: "Well, I couldn't sleep, and came to my beloved Gojo-sensei to try and soothe my worried mind..." 

They both knew what a pathetic lie it was, however, he was desperate and knew he couldn't run or fight his way out. Before Gojo could respond, Y/n lunged, hoping to catch him off guard. He know it wouldn't work but like I said, he was desperate. The knife stopped a mere half-inch from Gojo's eye, not of Y/n's doing of course, the white haired man couldn't be hurt, at least not by something Y/n could do. 

Gojo: "Don't worry, I'll get that thing out of you..."

Before the befuddled student could respond, everything goes black.

(Present [2 weeks before Episode 1] - Y/n POV)

Y/n: "...and that's all I can remember before I woke up."

Gojo-sensei interlaced his fingers before leaning back in his seat and speaking once more. 

Gojo: "You remember more than last time, and you're sure you don't recall anything else?"

Y/n took a deep breath before speaking.

Y/n: "Well... when that thing took my body... I wasn't conscious for a majority of the time but...."

I had to take another deep breath, even thinking about it hurts...

Y/n: "There was a moment when I could see what the curse was doing...feel what the curse was doing... "

Another deep breath.

Y/n: "It had just murdered someone... and I guess it was too excited to keep me down and what I saw... what it made me do..."

Gojo: "I understand. So, do you think you're ready to get back out there?"

I sighed. I avoided missions because I couldn't bare to look anyone in the eye after what I had done. No...what it  had done... it wasn't my fault....

Right?

One last deep breath...

Y/n: "Yeah. I think I am." 

-------------------------------------------------------

~Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make them longer in the future!~