Chapter 7

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye colour

H/c = Hair colour

(Character): "This is speaking"

(Character): 'This is thinking'

~Feel free to point out any mistakes~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Present - Y/n POV)

After a bit of running Fushiguro and I came to a set of double doors. 

Y/n: "Okay, she's in there, but she's surrounded by three curses, and it looks like ones got her."

Fushiguro: "Right."

Coating myself in Lightning, I broke through the door and ran at the curse holding Kugisaki.

Before It could even react I used my hand to chop off it's arm and grab Kugisaki.

Before it could attack, I sent a bolt of lightning through its head, killing it.

Y/n: "Gotcha."

She looked tired and hurt. 

Damn it. I should've been faster. 

Kugisaki: *Pant* "Thanks..."

That's all she said before she fell unconscious.

By this point, Fushiguro had already taken care of the other two with his serpent. 

Fushiguro: "How is she?"

Y/n: "She's unconscious but she'll be okay, I'm guessing she used too much cursed energy"

Fushiguro: "That's good. Let's go, we have to get out of here."

Adjusting Kugisaki, I positioned her on my back. 

We then started to run towards the exit with Fushiguro's Black Dog showing us the way.

Y/n: 'Itadori, please be safe.'

(Timeskip)

The moment we ran through the exit doors we were greeted with Ijichi's worried face. 

Ijichi: "Are you guys okay?! Where's Itadori?"

Y/n: "Not the time. Take her to a hospital."

I handed off Kugisaki to Ijichi right as Fushiguro had his dog howl as the signal.

Fushiguro and I were exhausted so we took a small break before moving. 

Fushiguro: "You good? That attack earlier took a lot of cursed energy."

Y/n: "Yeah... I'm good. I'm almost back to my strength two years ago, ya know?"

Then we talked to Ijichi in his car.

Fushiguro: "Please expand the evacuation zone by another 10km."

Ijichi: "What about you two?"

Y/n: "We're staying behind."

Ijichi: "Well... After I take Kugisaki to a hospital, I'll come back as soon as-"

Fushiguro: "No. Even if you're here, it won't mean much. When you come back please bring back a Grade 1 Sorcerer or above, though I doubt there are any."

Damn dude. Harsh. 

Harsh but true. 

Immediately after Ijichi drove away with his pride wounded once again I felt the domain disappear.

Y/n: "Fushiguro, the domain is gone."

Fushiguro: "You're right, now let's see if Itadori will come back."

Then, I felt the darkest cursed energy I've ever felt. It was suffocating.

I've always been extra sensitive to cursed energy but this is just ridiculous. 

This is the King of Curses?!

Sukuna: "Be not afraid."

Dude I'm so scared right now you don't understand. 

Sukuna: "I'm in a good mood right now, so let's talk. It must be payback for using me without restraint, he seems to be having a little trouble swapping with me."

He started to rip his shirt off. 

Sukuna: "But it should only be a matter of time, so I thought about what I could do in the meantime."

He then shoved his hand into his chest. Would it be Itadori's chest? Doesn't matter!

Sukuna: "I'm gonna take this brat hostage."

After that he pulled his heart out of his chest. Still beating. 

Y/n: "Well that's just gross."

Sukuna: "I can live without this, but that brat can't. Swapping with me would mean death."

He then pulled a finger out of his pocket. It looked the same as-

Shit. He ate it. 

Sukuna: "And that is to make doubly sure."

Y/n: "I am straight up not having a good time right now."

Stop making jokes! Focus!

Sukuna: "Good. I'm a free man now. So I'll be killing you, For no particular reason."

Should I attack? No. That's stupid. Run? That's the most viable option. But considering he got behind us without a sound, he's undoubtedly faster than me as I am now. 

Fuck. Guess I'll die. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What's with that pathetic thinking?!?!

I'm different from back then!!

So what if he's the king of curses?!?!

I'M Y/N MUTHAFUCKIN L/N

I won't die without a fight!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Time! Lightning and Shadows vs. The King!