Chapter 5

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye colour

H/c = Hair colour

(Character): "This is speaking"

(Character): 'This is thinking'

~Feel free to point out any mistakes~

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Present - Y/n POV)

So. Here we are. We were sent to a prison or something to exorcise a curse. A typical Tuesday really.

After ignoring an explanation to Itadori what the grades mean in the spiritual world, we were interrupted by a woman calling out to us.

Random Mother: "Excuse me. Excuse me!"

Now, mind you there were people guarding the perimeter so she shouldn't even be here.

Random Mother: "Is Tadashi... Is my son okay?"

Itadori felt for this woman, his face showed it all.

Ijichi: "Depending on the person, there's a chance that the poison has spread."

Ijichi: "At the present time, I can't offer any more information"

This caused the mother to break down in tears before being escorted back to safety.

Tadashi's Mother(Shakily): "This cant be..."

Itadori: "Fushiguro, Kugisaki, L/n. We're going to save them."

Y/n: "Duh"

Kugisaki: "Of course."

We now began to walk towards the entrance of the building, as Ijichi began to bring down the screen.

Itadori: "It's almost night-time!"

Fushiguro: "It's the 'Screen'. it's because the residential district is nearby; the screen hides us from the outside"

Right after he said this he made the hand sign to summon his divine dogs, however this time he only summoned the white one, it appearing out of his shadow.

Fushiguro: "He'll let us know when the curse comes closer"

Y/n: 'Been a while since I've seen that.'

Fushiguro: "Let's go!"

As soon as we stepped through the door, the building changed from a normal dormitory into a giant maze like structure made of industrial pipes.

Y/n: 'Thats not good...'

Itadori: "What's going on?! We're supposed to be in the two-story dorm, right?" 

Kugisaki: "C-calm down! It's just two stories"

Y/n: "You're clearly nervous yourself"

Kugisaki: "Shut it!"

After a bit of thinking, Fushiguro turned around suddenly,

Fushiguro: "Where's the gate?!"

The rest of us turned around, and like he thought, the door is gone

Y/n: 'That's also not good.'

While The Two Idiots were panicking and waving their arms around weirdly, Fushiguro started talking

Fushiguro: "It's okay. He remembers the smell of the exit and entrance."

The white wolf wagged his tail, as if too agree with him

Y/n: "Good Pup."

I placed a single pat on his head. He's certainly a good boy.

The other two began petting the dog very joyously

Kugisaki: "Jerky! Bring all the jerky you have!"

Y/n: "How'd you know I brought jerky?"

Kugisaki: "You actually did? Weirdo."

Y/n: "Leave me alone, my cursed technique make me need a lot of calories, okay?"

Itadori then turned to Fushiguro,

Itadori: "You really reliable, Fushiguro. People are saved because of you and even I'm saved."

Fushiguro: "... Let's go forward."

(Timeskip - 3rd POV)

After a little bit of walking and Y/n and Kugisaki eating jerky, they came across three mutilated corpses of former inmates.

Fushiguro: "This is atrocious... It's okay to say these are three people, right?"

Itadori walked over to inspect the one identifiable body, looking at the body, he saw the nametag,

Okazaki Tadashi.

Itadori: "I'm taking this body home."

Y/n and Kugisaki: "Huh?"

Itadori: "It's that person's son. His face hasn't been too damaged."

Y/n: 'He's too compassionate, that's what I like about him but maybe, he's not cut out for this... '

Y/n: "Itadori..."

Itadori: "Being told "He's dead" without a body... she won't be able to grasp it."

Kugisaki: "But...!"

She was cut off when Fushiguro walked over and grabbed Itadori by his shirt.

Sensing the Incoming argument, Y/n diverted his focus elsewhere,

Y/n: "You want another piece of jerky?"

Kugisaki: "For some reason my appetite has disappeared"

As she said that she motioned to the corpses.

Y/n: "Yeah... Mine too." 

Then, Y/n decided to observe their surroundings even more and by doing that he saw two things. 

1. Fushiguro's hound was now imbedded into the wall

and 

2. Kugisaki was now falling through an open portal while walking towards the two arguing with each other

Y/n: "Nobara!"

He reached out for her, but he was too far. 

She was gone.

Fushiguro: "Itadori, L/n! Run! We'll search for Kugisaki later!"

Before anyone could flee, they were stopped by an overwhelming amount of cursed energy, in the form of a cursed spirit. 

Y/n: 'Just it's presence is crushing, dammit body, MOVE!'

Surprisingly, the first to move was Itadori, swinging his blade at the Spirit's head with all his might, but, it never reached.

In an instant the Spirit destroyed Slaughter Demon and severed Itadori's hand.

It was just way too strong...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Time! Lightning Falls!