Chapter 3

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye colour

H/c = Hair colour

(Character): "This is speaking"

(Character): 'This is thinking'

~Feel free to point out any mistakes!~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Present - Y/n POV)

Welp. Here we are. Waiting for the fourth student. I very much dislike waiting.

After a while of waiting and ignoring the three others beside me, my attention was suddenly drawn to a feminine voice from behind.

???: "Hey, you.

It seemed she was talking to a modeling agent of some kind... She's awfully bold...

Fushiguro; "Are we really going to talk to that  now?"

Itadori: "That's kind of embarrassing."

Y/n and Fushiguro: "So are you."

Itadori had bought '2018' shaped glasses. They were honestly an eyesore.

Gojo: "Hey, over here!"

She had light orange hair and orange eyes and she wore the standard female uniform, all-in-all, she was incredibly beautiful. Though, dating is not something I'm interested in right now.

Kugisaki: "I'm Kugisaki Nobara, I'm the flower in a group of happy boys."

Y/n: 'I don't know what that means but I don't like it'

Itadori: "I'm Itadori Yuuji. I'm from Sendai."

Fushiguro: "I'm Fushiguro Megumi."

She then looked to me, expecting me to say my name next, however, I stayed silent.

 Why?

...I dunno, I felt like being a bitch today.....also, I'm not good around new people...

After a stare down that seemed to last hours, Gojo-sensei finally broke the silence

Gojo: "He's L/n Y/n, don't worry, he's not always like this."

I just looked away. After that, she took a good look at us, as if analyzing us.

[Kugisaki's point of view!]

Itadori

'He's obviously unsophisticated. He's the type who ate his boogers as a kid. For sure.'

Fushiguro

'Just with his name... I can't stand boys who think they're all that. He'd definitely do things like... lighting a gull drenched in oil on fire.'

L/n

'He didn't even introduce himself... he's definitely the worst of them all.'

After she finished looking at all of us, she sighed, like she was disappointed at what she saw.

Kugisaki: "I'm not very fortunate with my environment, huh."

Y/n: 'Bitch.' 

Fushiguro turned to Gojo-sensei.

Fushiguro: "Are we going somewhere after this?"

Gojo: "Hehehehe. I've finally gathered my four students. And on top of that, two of them are from the country side."

He paused for dramatic effect.

Gojo: "Of course we'd go sightseeing in Tokyo."

The two bumpkins seemed to shine at this announcement.

Y/n: "I don't want to. Can I go back?"

Gojo: "No."

Y/n: 'Bitch.'

Itadori and Kugisaki then jumped over to Gojo-sensei with annoying excitement.

Kugisaki: "I wanna go to Disneyland! Disneyland!!"

Itadori: "You dummy, Disneyland is in Chiba! Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei!"

Kugisaki: "Chinatown is in Yokohama, you know!"

Itadori: "Yokohama is in Tokyo, you know!"

Y/n: 'I already have a headache...'

Gojo: "Well then, I'll announce where we'll be going."

The two idiots kneeled before their sensei.

Y/n: "I really want to go home."

Gojo: "No. We're going to Roppongi."

This is plain boring.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Super short chapter today, sorry about that, I couldn't work on it yesterday because it was my birthday, so you'll have to make due with this.~

[This chapter was shorter than the prologue....jesus...]