Chapter 4

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye colour

H/c = Hair colour

(Character): "This is speaking"

(Character): 'This is thinking'

~Feel free to point out any mistakes!~

--------------------------------------------------------

(Present - Y/n POV)

Itadori and Kugisaki were excited to go to Roppongi, however that excitement quickly died down once they realized that we were going to exorcise a curse. 

They really should have seen this coming.

Megumi: "There are curses here, aren't there?"

The Two Idiots: "YOU LIAR!!"

Itadori switched his stance on this situation very quickly, Nobara, however was still upset. 

Kugisaki: "DON'T TOY WITH COUNTRY FOLK!"

Y/n: "So loud..."

Kugisaki: "SHUT IT!"

Gojo finally began to explain why we're here.

Gojo: "There's a huge cemetery, you know. Which means there's a curse outbreak there and in the abandoned building too."

Itadori: "I'm guessing they're easy to come out of a gravesite?"

At this point I began to stop listening. 

Y/n: 'All of this is so boring. I wanna go home T^T'

Just then, Fushiguro began to explain Itadori's situation to Kugisaki.

Kill me. 

After Kugisaki's understandable disgust towards Itadori, Gojo began to speak once again.

Gojo: "I want to know how far you guys can go. Well, It's something like a practical test"

That's reasonable. 

Gojo: "Nobara, Yuuji, Y/n. You three go and exorcise the curses inside the building."

Wait.

Y/n: "Huh? Why do I have to go?"

Gojo: "You haven't been out in the field for two years. You're rusty."

That's also reasonable.

Y/n: "*sigh* Fine. I'll do it. You owe me a pizza after this."

Gojo: "Sure sure!"

Then, the three of us began to head into the building. This shouldn't take long. 

Kugisaki: "Ah~ So bothersome. Why do we have to interact with curses first thing in Tokyo?"

Y/n: "Because it's quite literally our job."

Kugisaki: "Shut it. Let's split to shorten the time. I'll start at the top and search down each floor. So you two start from the bottom. Let's get it over with and have some sushi in Ginza, yo."

Itadori: "Wait a second, let's be a little more serious."

Itadori: "Curses are dangerous, ya know?"

That seemed to anger her immensely. So does everything apparently.

Kugisaki: "I don't want to hear it form someone who was a normie just moments ago! Get the hell on with it!"

Y/n: "Must you be so loud?"

My eardrums can't take anymore of this.

Kugisaki: "Seriously, Shut the hell up!"

Whatever. 

After saying that Itadori was unpopular, she began to head upstairs, And after a little bit I went up to the second floor. 

Y/n: "You start down here. I'll just be one floor up."

After turning to walk up the stairs, I sensed a curse right above Itadori.

Eh. He'll be fine.

Now on the second floor, I closed my eyes. It's easier to sense them like this. 

There were three on this floor in total. Two in the third door on the left and one in the first on my right. 

Y/n: "Found you. Accelerate."

After coating my legs in lightning, I sprung into action, deciding to take the one by itself first. I kicked the door open and ran at the curse. Hoping to catch it by surprise. It worked, I got next to it before it could even turn around. 

Y/n: "Too Slow."

I sent an open palmed strike to the back of the curse, blowing a hole straight through it. 

Y/n: 'Looks like I'm finally getting back to my previous speed.'

Now, it was time to take the other two. Once again I took off down the hallway, when I got to the room, they were both facing me and ready to pounce.

Seems, they heard me coming. What a pain. I'll take them both out at once. 

Y/n: "Thundering Horizon."

Moving my lightning coated hand horizontally, they stopped moving, before both of their bodies were sliced in half before turning to dust. 

Taking a deep exhale, I knew, I was better. I won't be held back by my mistakes

I took a second to close my eyes to search for more curses. None. Seems like the other two took care of the rest. 

Y/n: "Time to go back."

(Timeskip - Y/n POV)

Gojo: "Good work, guys! The kid was escorted home~ Let's go eat this time."

Itadori: "Beef-Steak!"

Kugisaki: "Sushi!"

Y/n: "You still owe me a pizza."

Record - July 2018, Nishi-Tokyo City.

Eishuu Reform School, Above the field. 

A Potentially High-Grade, Vengeful Ghost <Name undecided>

--Several Non-Shamans were confirmed to have sighted the cursed womb. Due to the urgency of the situation, the three first-year students from the curse technical college were dispatched. 

Within that group... One is dead

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------