Chapter 1

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

E/c = Eye colour

H/c = Hair colour

(Character): "This is speaking"

(Character): 'This is thinking'

--------------------------------------------------------

(Present - 3rd POV)

Y/n: 'It's been a while since I've been on a mission, sure it's a simple recovery mission but I'm still a little nervous.' 

After putting on his uniform Y/n took a glance at himself in the mirror he kept on his wall.

There was nothing special about his appearance, H/c coloured hair, a E/c eye that has often been described as 'the eye of a slacker', he wore the standard uniform issued by his school, a simple black jacket adorned by a button on the top left of his chest with a swirl design on it, and simple black pants. He rolled the sleeves of his jacket up to his elbows to allow more movement in his arms. Nothing stood out about him, other than the eyepatch covering his right eye.

He placed a hand on the soft cloth, remembering how he lost half his vision. With a sigh he lowered his hand and walked outside his door and into the hallway. 

Y/n: 'I need to meet up with Fushiguro...'

The layout of the school was something akin to a temple, though it was almost empty, it wouldn't be surprising if there was no one here, after all, there are more staff members than actual students. 

Stepping out of the student dorms, Y/n was met with a familiar face, Fushiguro Megumi.

Fushiguro didn't have a complex appearance either, with black hair and green eyes, he wore the same uniform as Y/n. Simple, though it matched Fushiguro perfectly.

They stared at each other for a small moment until Fushiguro broke the silence.

Fushiguro: "...You ready to go?"

Y/n responded with a simple nod, and just like that they headed to Sugisawa Municipal High School.

(Timeskip - Y/n POV)

The train ride there was a silent one. Neither of us were one for small talk, then again, it might just be me, talking to him has been a lot harder since the incident. I'll try to work on it. 

The trip would be almost two hours long, and we had left when the sun was setting so we'll arrive an hour from midnight. Good, there would be less people around and I had always liked the night time better anyway.

Y/n: 'God how long is this train ride?'

Decided I had to break the ice, I turned to Fushiguro,

Y/n: "So why is this cursed object at a school in the first place?"

Fushiguro: "From what I was told, the people who built the school used it to ward of spirits."

This piqued my interest.

Y/n: "Hm? They knew about curses?"

Fushiguro: "I don't think so, probably just superstitious."

That made more sense, as our short conversation came to an end, so to did our train ride. We stepped off and began our trek to the school under the moonlight. When we arrived we hopped the school gate and found the place where the cursed object was supposed to be.

Fushiguro was talking to Gojo-sensei on his phone so I tuned him out and looked around for anyone that might spot us, however my attention was drawn back to Fushiguro when I heard him say something troubling.