Prologue

Walking to school, you see a pink haired boy

Walking to school, you see a pink haired boy. He was minding his own business. Running up to him, you said "Good morning, Yanagi!" with a warm smile. He jumped a little and gave a smile, like he always did. Yet it always made you blush, even the tiniest bit. Walking inside and putting on your school shoes, you see Hori in the corner of your eye.

"Morning." You greeted her with a smile, she did the same. Walking past her, she tapped your arm. Turning around to look back at her, she looked a little worried. "Hm? Whats wrong?" you asked her. Hori took a breath "How can you keep telling him even if he rejects you?" she asked. You chuckled a bit "He's isn't being honest, I'll give up once he means it." you replied, Hori seemed a little relief but something bugged her still. You knew what it as but didn't say it and continued to walk to your class room.

All the people who you know think the same thing..

"would she be alright once he rejects her?"

"I'll be fine!"

You said to your friends. They all had something bugging them, you weren't for sure it was that but you wanted them to ease up a bit. "I'll be back, I have something for Yanagi." You smiled to them and ran off, you where careful with the bento in your hands. Making your way towards his classroom, slowly you felt nervous. 'this is my first time handing him a bento..-' you thought to yourself, before opening the door. Taking a breath and calming yourself down, you open the door. A few eyes on you while others didn't bother to look, You made your way to Yanagi. "..Here you go, I made you a bento.." You said handing him it carefully, he looked happy which made you feel better "Oh! Thank you! I though I was going to starve.." he said "You forgot your lunch?" You asked him tilting your head to the side, he nodded. Your soul left your body, thinking of what would happen if you didn't make the bento. "How about I make you a bento everyday? Enjoy your lunch!" You said and walked out, poor boy didn't get enough time to answer. Opening the lunch you gave him, it was Omi-rice with a heart on top, He started to blush.