New Years Kiss

Chapter 9: New Years Kiss

"Imagine Y/n, you got all dressed up and go over to my house for the party?" Hori asked you

"Imagine Y/n, you got all dressed up and go over to my house for the party?" Hori asked you. You stopped walking and stared at her then sighed "how about-"
"Y/n, Yanagi might be there." She slightly smirked. "I'll think about it." You said with a smile. Hori was happy now she had to convince Yanagi to go.

You plopped on your bed and started to text Yanagi till the two of you fell asleep. Each message made you happy, it made your stomach flutter. Once you fell asleep, you thought about the New Years party Hori was hosting well maybe you dreamt about it, you and Yanagi. slowly falling deeper into slumber then the next thing you heard your phone ringing. "... its early in the morning who could it be?" You grumbled, picking up your phone and answering. "Hello?" "Morning! Y/n could you buy me something on your way here?" Hori asked you. "You.." you sighed "Alright." Hori said her thanks and hung up while you had to get ready. Doing your normal routine, and making yourself something to eat along the list of stuff to do to get ready.

"Ouch!" You yelped, shaking your hand then glaring at the pan that just burned you. "That hurt!!" you whined. Using your other hand to put the pan in the sink. You sighed "time to go and buy.. uh" running to your phone to ask what you had to buy again.

"Mistletoe? It's not Christmas.."  you spoke to yourself.

.

.

The door unlocked, you opened the door and closed it then made your way towards Hori. "Here you go." You said and handed her the mistletoe, she smiled and walked away. From afar you saw her hanging it up, you still wondered why she wanted it. You walked around looking around for Yanagi, seeing he wasn't here. Walking towards the kitchen to grab a snack you heard the door open, you hurried to look but just saw a person you didn't know. A frown appeared on your face, the whole reason you came here was to Yanagi. You went back to the kitchen to eat some chips. "You look down, what wrong?" Someone had asked you. "I'm waiting for someone to get here." You said. The man chuckled, you looked up and your eyes widened. "Yanagi??" He nodded while smiling. You hugged him "I thought you weren't coming!" You said "And who said that?" he asked you "well I just thought" you fidgeted your fingers and looked down. Yanagi admired how you looked, then he realized how lucky a guy would be to be dating you. He sighed and leaned on the counter. You lifted your head and looked at Yanagi "You okay?"  You asked him, moving beside him. "I just- Can um.." he started to blush. You giggled "hmm?"  You moved your head on his shoulder. "I- um" he stuttered. He became nervous not only because of how close you where but because of what he had to say. Footsteps soon became louder then to a stop. "What you lovebirds doing?~" You and Yanagi jumped and turned around. "Oh hey Iura!" You said and smiled "you don't need to call me by my last name! Syu's fine!" He smiled, while you laughed "alright" "Well I gotta keep an eye on.. uh someone yeah" he backed away, nodding and looking at Yanagi. "He's funny" you smiled, turning around only to see Yanagi pinning you down the counter and moving close to you. "Can I?.." he whispered softly, you couldn't saying only nod.

"TEN!"

Yanagi moved his hand under your chin

"NINE!"

He moved his lips onto yours

"EIGHT!"

You kissed him back

"SEVEN!"

He moved his hand away from your chin and pulled you closer to him

"SIX!"

You moved your hands around his neck

"FIVE!"

He moved his tongue into your mouth

"FOUR!"

It adventuring places

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone yelled then a few seconds later you both pulled away, with a string of saliva. You looked into his eyes and slowly realized what just happened in the past 25 seconds or more. You moved your arms away and started to blush "God.. um.." you mumbled, Yanagi moved his arms away from your waist. "I-I'm sorry, I just can't let.. I don't you to be taken by.. um.. ugh.." he groaned in frustration and backed away. "It's okay take your time."  You said moving away from the counter. "I don't like the thought that your going to be dating someone." He said avoiding eye contact, your heart fluttered. Has Yanagi finally started to like you?  "Are you finally starting to like me?~" you coed "I think I made myself clear but let's go hang out with the others?" He asked as he held his arm out. You nodded and held his hand.