Beach day

chapter 6: Beach day

You dialed Yanagi's number, waiting for him to answer

You dialed Yanagi's number, waiting for him to answer. "This is the first time you wanted to FaceTime." He said grabbing your attention, you looked at the screen "Eh??" You blushed "You just took a shower?" You asked averting your eyes. He laughed "Yes, um why'd you call?" He asked you "Oh! Yes uh you coming with me to the beach?" He flipped his camera and showed his luggage. "H-how much do I have to pack?" He flipped his camera again making it face him. "Your cute~" you cooed "Let's see.. pack enough clothes that can last a week." He nodded shyly then you hung up.

You sighed "I need to pack my stuff too.." walking to your closet and taking clothes appropriate for the weather.

Ding!
Your mother came by your room "who's that?" She asked, you turned around "Hm? Oh I'm pretty sure that was my friend." You said to her. She nodded "Got everything for the beach?" "Yep!" She walked back to her office and you checked your phone

When are we leaving again?

Tomorrow :)

Alrighty thank you ^^

You smiled, and continued to pack.

Next day

You met up with Yanagi at the train station, he was early. "Did you have to wait long?" You asked him in a worried tone. He smiled "No, I wanted to be 5 minutes early." He replied "let's go shall we!" You said happily. The train stopped and the two of you walked in. You wore a skirt since you weren't fond on shorts. But you felt uncomfortable, from the corner of your eye you saw two men. Yanagi noticed too, he pulled close to him and held your hand. "Are those men making you uncomfortable?" He whispered in your ear, you nodded. He let go of your hand and went towards the two. "You know it's rude to stare at someone's girlfriend." He said "so could you stop?" He asked them and then faced the other way. He walked back to you "you asked them so kindly yet they were scared" you laughed, he smiled "Glad that your laughing." "Could you hold my hand again?" "No" he replied "Okay"

'This boy makes me so confused sometimes..' you thought to yourself. You felt warmth on your hand, you looked at Yanagi, he didn't make any face expression. He caressed your hand, making you blush. 'I can't ever understand him..' you thought.
"Approximately 15 more minutes till our stop." You heard from the intercom. Exhaling a breath you didn't know you where holding, you took a glance out the window and saw water. "We're almost there!" You whispered to yourself, Yanagi chuckled at your expression.
.
.
.
Unpacking out stuff at the hotel, taking glances at Yanagi from time to time. He looked so perfect, soon you where brought out of your thoughts. "What will we be doing now?" He asked you, leaning on his bed near the balcony. You hummed "are you hungry?" He nodded "alrighty let's go eat!" You cheered, marching your way to the door with Yanagi following behind you. "Would you like to go to the beach afterwards?" He asked as you two went inside the elevator. "Heck yeah!" You said then laughed.

After going back and changing it was sunset, when you guys got to the beach. Walking close to the water "It's cold!!" You yelled running away from the tide. Yanagi saw a you as a child, it was a funny sight for him even if you where a teenager who was going to graduate next year. The thought of the last part made his mouth go into a thin line. "Just a friend.." he mumbled as he smiled and ran towards you.

He threw you into the water, you then had to pretend to drown to splash him. You both a had fun, but had to leave once the sun was fully down. Walking on the sand, flip flops in one hand and towel around you. "I had fun today." You said "I appreciate you coming with me here." Yanagi looked at you seeing that you looked only forward with a straight face. "My pleasure, princess." He said smiling