Field of Flowers

chapter 1: field of flowers

Sometimes after a hard day at school, around when the sun goes up you would go to a field but since it was spring there might be some flowers blooming

It would be so relaxing, except when it rains.. you would be able to sit on the grass.
.
.

"Here you go, Yanagi!~" You said, handing him the lunch you made him. "Thank you!" He said taking the lunch out of your hands. "Um.. I'm really sorry that you have to make me a lunch everyday.." He said as he bowed, you blushed a bit but jumped to your senses "I-it's fine! I wanted to and I enjoy making them!" You smiled and walked off to class.

School was done and you where changing your shoes at the entrance. You felt someone gently tap your shoulder "Yes?" You said as you move your head up "Oh Yanagi!!" You said excited to see him. He gave a shy smile, he looked bothered "You okay?" You asked him while closing your shoe compartment. "Y/n, I find it sweet that you put hearts or make hearts on my lunch but.. could stop doing that?" He asked you, he started to fidget his fingers since you took awhile to answer. "Oh that's fine, yeah no problem." You said to him

He waved bye and you did too. Walking home you kept thinking about what Yanagi had said. You sighed as you where close to your apartment, grabbing your keys from your bag and unlocking the door. Making your way to your room and doing your routine then just taking a nap.

Waking up in the middle of the night, you looked at the time. "5:45.." you mumbled and got up, changing into a some clothes you found. Going to the kitchen to have a snack you see and container, it had a sticky note on it saying,

"Leftover dinner, You looked
tired so I didn't wake
you up. It's your favorite :)"

"Yum" you said to yourself, walking to the microwave and heating the leftover to eat. Eating the food, you looked at the time it felt like time was going by fast but yet time barely pasted.

Walking down the street to the field you usually went  to watch the sun rise, you see few drops on the grass. "Dang it."you said and just walked to a bench, you sat down and watched the sun rise. You looked to your left and saw a bunch of flowers. You didn't care if the grass was wet, you ran over to the flowers  and saw they where still buds. "There nice aren't they?" A familiar voice said, you turned and saw Yanagi "oh, yes there lovely." You said turning back to the flowers. "Are they your favorite?" He asked you, you nodded your head. You felt a warm feeling between the two of guys, you turned around to face him. Making eye contact to him, you started to blush. Quickly turning towards the sun " o-oh the sun is rising!" You said blushing a deep pink.

The sun slowly rising, keeping you warm hopefully it kept him warm you thought.