Room Full of Secrets

chapter 2: Room Full of Secrets

Before walking in the classroom everyone was talking, but once you went in all eyes one you

Before walking in the classroom everyone was talking, but once you went in all eyes one you. Not a single person spoke. Wanting to know what everyone was talking about you tried to walk to one of your friends " miss y/n, please sit. " Your teacher said, you nodded and sat down. As class moved on, no one would tell you what they where talking about. Slowly you became irritated, the bell rang and you ran out to the bathroom.

Slamming the door behind you, looking at your reflection and getting frustrated. Out of frustration you started to cry.

Ding!

Your phone rang, wiping your eyes with your sleeve. Grabbing your phone it read

Hori

Where you at?
Are you okay??
...

Debating if you should tell her or not, you decided not to. Turning off your phone and stayed there. " cant stay here forever.. " you said quietly to yourself. The door opening, slowly you saw a brown haired friend of yours. "There you are!" Hori said to you, she walked over and looked at you, examining your face "Where you..crying?" She asked you. Averting eye contact and fidgeting your fingers "..yeah" You replied. Hori sighed "Why?" "Well, I.. was just frustrated"
"From what?" She asked
"Everyone keeps talking about something but won't tell me! I think it's about me.." You said, turning your head back, facing Hori, on the brink of tears. Hori wiped your tears, then hugging you "No crying, okay?" She said softly and you nodded. "Do you know what everyone is talking about?" You asked her. She left go and thought "yep, about Yanagi, he confessed to Yuki" She said "He got rejected." Though he got rejected you felt hope in you, that meant you had more of a chance for him to like you now. "So I cried over nothing!" You laughed out.

Hori was confused of how your mind worked but as long as her friend wasn't said she was fine with that. "Let's go?" "Let's go"

You smiled and walked with her to class.
"Hori, you think it's possible to make a love potion?" You asked her, she looked at you "Uhm no? Even if there was please don't use a potion on him." She replied then sighing "you worry me sometimes" you laughed. " you don't have to worry!" "Then who will?! What if you get hurt??" She yelled while you both sat down " Okay 'Mom' " You said

Hori got up and went to Miyamura , the chatted and you thought about your next move.