Sneaky

When we all got home from dinner, (which was AMAZING!!) we were all tired so, we decided to go to bed. When I got to my room I turned on the light and took my clothes off. I went to the bathroom and took off my make up. I brushed my teeth and my hair once more and went back out to put on my P.Js. I ended up with my fades out Batman shirt and my short-shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun and plugged in my headphones to my phone and turned on some music. i sat down at my desk and opened my laptop.
"99 stitches"I mumbled as I put my password in.
*dìñg*
it went as it turned on. "I, don't wanna hear you've got a boyfriend. Sometimes, your better off alone." I sang with Brendon Urie as I went to my Words.
I scrolled through all my stories, finally finding what I wanted. '❤️My Diary❤️'
I love to write. I write A LOT!! Vampires, witches, Ghosts, music, all that jazz. On here I keep my diary. I prefer typing than writing.
'June 22, 2015,
Today, was amazing. I went to the park to play and I ended up getting an audience!! This little boy, no older than 7, came up to me and told me he was sick. Cancer, I believe. I played one more song, just for him, he left with a gleaming face, glowing as bright as the sun in a summers day. I think somebody write a story about it and everything!
I came back home to CONGRATS and happiness. Don't get me wrong I love when we are all happy, it lights up my world, but something was off. Jesse decided for us to go to dinner. We all know Jesse would prefer going out to party than to go to dinner.
We had fun. Laughing and joking, teasing each other. Jesse kept hugging me and kissing my head. Zach kept staring at me. On the way there, and back.
Is it just me, or are they acting..different..?'
I save it and unplugged my headphones, then plugged them into my laptop. I went to YouTube and decided I wanted to sing. So I played my favorite song. I swayed to the music and started to sing when my favorite part came on.
"Cause all of me
loves all of you
Love all your curves
and all your edges
all your perfect imperfections
give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
your my end and my beginning
even when I lose I'm winning"
I heard something fall so I took out my headphone and turned around to see.. "JESSE!! ZACH!!"