Dinner And A Good Time

Zach and I sat on the couch talking and slowly the boys started coming down. First, Mickey. Then Bryan. Next was Michael. Then Jermy. And last, he's always last, Jesse.
When Jesse got down we all looked up and he said "Guys ready for dis?!" I laughed and stood up. He held out his hand and I took it and we walked while the rest of the guys walked behind us.
Me, Jesse, Zach, and Mickey all got in Jesse's car while Bryan, Michael, and Jermy all got in Bryan's car. Jesse had told Bryan on where to go but the rest of us didn't know.
I sadly in the passenger seat and Zach was on behind Jess while Micky was behind me. As soon as he was pulling out Mickey kept poking me on my cheek or my head or my shoulder. I turned around and glared. He smiled and kept poking me and I said, "Just you wait Margott!!" he said, "Anytime Ruthford!"
I kept looking at Zach out of the corner of my eye, and I always notice him staring at me.. weird.
**********************************

We got to the restaurant and Zach pulled out my chair. "Why thank you!" I said as I sat down. Jesse on one side and Zach on my other. Bryan in front of Jesse, Mickey in front of me, and Michael in front of Zach.
Through our dinner we laughed and talked. Jesse did the occasional hug-me-and-kiss-me-on-the-head-thing. and Zach got caught by me and Jesse starring at me.
God, they are acting so strange!