Bad Times My Friend

Ok.. I finally admitted to myself.. I like Zach. I don't think he likes me. And Jesse would NEVER let me so theirs no point. I was interrupted by a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled.
A second later, Zach came in. "Hey!" He said. His eyes had sadness in them. He sat down next to me and said, "Lena.. I've hidden my feelings for you for a long time a-" "Zach.." I stopped him. "Your drunk."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."
"Ok.. Maybe a little."
"Come on." I said. I helped him up and walked him to his room. I laid him on his bed and when I was about to leave he said, "I love you Lena." I stopped and looked back at him. I walked out and went to my room.
I jumped on my bed and laid there thinks about what Zach just said. 'Did he mean it?' I thought. 'He was drunk, of course he didn't.' 'But what if he did..' 'I doubt it honey don't even bother yourself with it.'
I turned over and grabbed my phone and fell asleep listening to Sweater Weather. And thinking about Zach.
***********************************

I woke up to the sound of cabinets opening and closing. I got up and went downstairs. "J-Jesse? What are you doing?" I asked when I saw Jesse in the kitchen. "I-I did something's Lena I am not proud of. ok?" "Like what?"
"Stuff and things." (a/n:if your a walking dead fan you'll know;)) "JESSE!!" I yelled. I grabbed his arm and I walked him over to the couch. I stood in front of him and i said, "Jess I am your twin sister. we have NEVER kept any secrets. We've told each other the things we are not proud of. ok. you know you can tell me." I knelt in front of him and put my hands on his knees and I laid my head down on them.
He looked at me with sad eyes and said, "Lena.... I did so many bad things last night. Zach and I went out to go have a drink. These two girls came up and told us we needed to try this drug. I was really drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I said yes and we went to one of the girls house. We did the drug a-and.." just then he burt into tears and I said, "Jess.. what happend?"
"We d-decided to play truth-or-dare. Drunk.. When it was my turn one of the girls said.. I should burn a cigaret and then.." He pulled up his sleeve of his arms and it showed burns all over his arms. I stood up and put my hands on my mouth. He didn't look at me and he started sobbing. Tears flowed from my ocean blue eyes. "J-Jesse why did you do this?!" I asked.
"I have been such a terrible brother to you. I have been a terrible best friend to Zach. Or the the rest of the guys. Mom kicked me out. Dad left because of me.."
I walked over to him and kneeled in front of him once more. I grabbed his arm and looked at the marks. And then I kissed every single on of them on both arms.
He looked at me with tears in his eyes. when I finished kissing his scars I looked up. He looked behind me and I turned around to see Zach.
I walk up to him and grabbed his arms. I pulled up his sleeve to see cuts and burns. I looked up at him and kissed his scars as well. I let his arm go looked at him then back at Jesse then I walked up stairs.

~Zachs POV~

When she finished kissing my scars I just felt like balling. She looked at me with sadness in those beautiful blue eyes that make you want to smile, she looked back at Jesse then went up stairs.
When I heard her door shut I looked at Jesse who was staring at his arms with tears dripping from his eyes. I stood there then said, "Your not going to tell her are you?" I asked.
"She can't know."
"She will one day."
He looked up at me. "she.. Can.. Never.. know.. Zach.." I put my hands up in defense. "What ever." I mumbled. I walked upstairs and locked my self in my room. the things I said yesterday, I meant everything. every single word. I love Lena Ruthford