What Am I Going To Do

~Lena's POV~
God, what am I going to do? The only family I have hurt themselves. I don't even want to know why Zach does it. They don't know how much it hurts me to see them do this to themselves.
I might have to check the rest of the guys. I wonder if they know..
I got up and took a nice steamy shower. I just needed to relax my mussels. I washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner. Then I washed my body with coconut body wash. I turned off the water and stepped out. I plugged in my phone to my speaker and played Habbits by Tove Lo. I sang my butt off and while I was blow drying my hair I decided I was going to go to the park.
I finished with my hair and put on some eyeliner. I went into my closet and picked out my Cool Kids Can't Die tank top, some black leggings, and some black boots. I grabbed my phone and violin and I went downstairs and yelled, "GOING TO THE PARK!!" I heard a faint, "Ok." and I left.
**********************************

I got to the park, getting lots of strange looks by the way, and I set my violin case on a bench. I took it out and I tightened my bow and put some rosin on it. (A/N: yes I do play violin) I started playing Awake and Alive by Skillet. As soon as I was done with that I played In The End by Black Veil Brides. This was my favorite song to play so I closed my eyes while playing. Every time I play guitar, drums, sing, play violin, or play my harp I feel so relived. Like all of my worries are gone.
Zach sometimes wants me to play with him on stage or Jesse wants me to sing with him. I might one day.
I finished my song and all of a sudden I heard claps. I opened my eyes and saw a bunch of people surrounding me. I smiled and blushed. A little boy came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I looked down and smiled. "Can-can you play another song?" The boy asked. "Of course!" I smiled.
"But first I must know your name!"
"Jimmy!"
"Ok Jimmy this next song is for you!"
I played Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes.
When I finished playing I looked down at Jimmy and he was just staring at me. A lady came up behind him. I take that was his mother. "Thank you! What is your name?" She asked. She had a sweet voice. A voice that makes you calm.
"Lena." I answered.
"Well, thank you Lena. My boy here has cancer and people are not so nice to him sometimes." I looked down at the mother and smiled. "Glad I could help!"
I looked down at the boy and smiled once more, "And thank you Jimmy for being a good listener to my playing!"
"Your-your welcome! Can I get your autograph?" He asked. By this time people have left but some decided to stay and take pictures of us. I smiled and said sure.
"He's and artist he always has a pen and paper with him!" The mother smiled.
He pulled out a pen and paper and held it out to me. I started to write,
"Jimmy,
I know cancer is not a happy thing, I had someone very special to me die from it. You are a strong boy and you will make it through.
I am always here! Thank you for being a good audience, and keep doing what you love!
~Lena Ruthford"
I gave him the paper and he read it and reached up and hugged me. "Thank you Lena Ruthford!" He let go and ran off. His mother squeezed my hand smiled down at me and walked off to find her son.
**********************************

I walked into my houses and all of a sudden I heard clapping. I looked up to see the guys standing in front of me. I sat down my violin and took off my glasses at set my phone down on the table. I looked at each of their smiling faces. "Uh... What are you doing?" I asked.
Jesse took out his phone and read out loud, "Jesse Ruthfords, lead singer of a band called The Neighbourhood, twin sisters Lena Ruthford was in the park playing her violin for a young boy with cancer. She gave him a inspiring note and made the boy smile for the first time, in a long time." When he finished reading he looked at me and smiled. I blushed and looked down. "You are a true hero Lena." Said Mickey. "Thanks Mickey." They all walked over to me and we all did a group hug. For a long time. They let go and Jesse yelled, "Let's all go out.. But not to a club to a nice dinner!"
"When has Jesse Ruthford ever choose a fancy dinner over a club?!" I joked. "Shut up!" He said. I smiled and said "Sure."
I ran upstairs and took of my clothes. I plugged in my phone to my speaker and went into my bathroom and straightend my hair. I put on some black eyeshadow and blood red lipstick. I pulled my hair to the side and walked into my closet picking out a galaxy sweet heart dress and a leather jacket. I put on some black heels and grabbed my phone and wallet. I walked down stairs to see a fine looking Zach.